Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Her exact words were:
". . . in the meantime I'm going to give you a digital record of American Standards and Classics for Christmas [2020]"

Link.

So I think what Ianadelrey is saying is that if it's written down it counts, but if it's spoken it doesn't.

Yes, that’s literally all I’m saying, thank you! :smile2:

anyway, just some rambling; while i don’t believe we’re gonna get it on June 1st im just happy to know that there’s definitely an album in the works and I like the sound of it so far. it also makes me feel better about really not clicking with cotcc properly, because I have a gut feeling im going to love RCS a lot more.
(in fact i remember in the Cocc thread when i did my first thoughts, I mentioned that the album felt more like an EP or a bridge from NFR to whatever the next project will be, which is partially why i was struggling with it.) so im excited for this!

RVhKIwP.gif

What the hell? After all my staying up late waiting for news and singles with Chemtrails not forgetting the melt downs I’m not mentally ready to go though it again .... but I will only for Lana! 

original.gif

7 minutes ago, lamms said:

Yeah but what if she told him to produce it like DBJAG or heavier like St. Vincent’s Los Ageless, Masseduction? We‘d win

still rooting for another (rock) producer tho

yeah if she had a masseduction era, or even production like st. vincents new single... i would shit myself and then pass away perhaps.

has Ed or Ben liked the post yet :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

The @/tapmusic account on IG did, so I guess so :creepna3:

It's all happening :bebe::oprah::lange:

in 2022 :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I feel like Jack is very limited with what he can do as a producer, and this isn't shade but merely just an observation. I hope Lana welcomes Dan Heath again as well as some rock producers who can give LDR8 the punch it needs 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

14 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

a fucking album

holy fucking shit WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS REAL HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING SO SOOOOOON

watch it be the cover album :eartha:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole