Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

LADIES!! Forget everything you know about red, white, blue and black, this time we're going PINK! 

That's right! The days of lolitas and sugar daddies are gone and we're ready to enter sugar mama school with Lana Del Rey's new album, Rock Candy Sweet:makeup2:

2006 is back, but not even Lizzy Grant could predict that :candy: The new album including the smash hits "Catechize Me" and "Sensuality", featuring collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Jordin Sparks, Nelly Furtado and, of course, Dolly Parton, for that little southern taste :grinds:

Get that sugar raw and your wallets ready for pink swirled vinyls and cotton candy scented candles, available at ldrcandyshop.com on June 1st :thankyou:

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

ummm does Elle know about this? WHOS GONNA TELL HER

When Elle thought she could take some time off after Chemtrails released and not have to deal with pre-release gates ???

6 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

I have to say that Rock Candy Sweet is the less LDR title, buuut im here for It :smokes:

To me it sounds so cotton candy, heart-shaped sunglasses, coca-cola Lizzy Grant circa 2008 

44 minutes ago, lamms said:

If we want her to deep dive into her Reputation era, she needs to work with grittier producers, like Josh Homme, Rich Costey and Daddy Auerbach

46 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Manifesting a dan auerbach x daddy rick magnum opus

This :icant::icant:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

9 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

now that November tweet where she said she was working on two albums makes sense

I think it will come this year, but not in June. I say sometime between October and November.

Scorpio season for her Scorpio album :illumilana:

"Don’t forget me"

47 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

I just want a diss track dedicated to the media, justice for Lana, Britney, Diana, and so many others :icant:

Wait HOLD UP. In her IG video reading out a poem from Behind the Iron Gates she mentioned Diana. This is the album where she drags the media I just know it

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

10 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

I am 99% genuinely terrified that she is going to end up dead or institutionalized from overwork and the stress of reacting to mean things said about her on the internet. 

I am 1% selfishly thrilled because COCC era, while lovely, seemed to be about finding a nice guy and settling down in suburbia, whereas I love edgy, chaotic Lana. 

And I am picturing WTF a tracklist of revenge about claims her "career is built on cultural appropriation and glamorizing domestic abuse" would be:

1. "I Hate You, Patty"

2. "I Hate The Media"

3. "He Hit Me And I Fucking Loved It, Fuck You"

4. "Dealer"

...with a picture of her in a Native American headdress for the cover. :rip:

god no, i hope she's smart enough to not fight her cultural appropriation claims by actually appropriating 

i love you, but you don't understand me.