Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

News? It’s more like a fact that we won’t get an album or single on June 1st if you think about her past two eras. :diva:

Okay... but saying "it's going to get delayed" and speculating is different than "Lana already said it's delayed wow" which is what people are doing because they see stuff and don't check if it's real before coming to LB

What if the project she said she was thinking of for a long time, and now wanted to release, is basically The Revenge of Lana Del Rey (which she's been thinking of since before BTD)... she named it RCS, sure, but what if conceptually this is the anger album she's been mulling over since AKA... And finally she knows how she wants to go about it? 

This is dumb I know but I'm just wondering what may be 

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Okay... but saying "it's going to get delayed" and speculating is different than "Lana already said it's delayed wow" which is what people are doing because they see stuff and don't check if it's real before coming to LB

True, true. :yesnod:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't like the album title though :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just some thoughts: imagining that this has serious chances of happening, would her label let her release another album legit 2 months and 11 days after releasing one? I know she has a shitload of freedom, but still...

I want this happen tho, just putting my two cents out there. If it DOES happen, I hope she has like only 2 variants for the vinyl (and one of them being the standard black lmao)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

10 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

She’s actually working on 16 albums

The fact that she really has enough unreleased tracks already finished and ready to fill 16 albums :xgiggle:

Lanarat.png

i truly don’t think it’s gonna be delayed omg it’s way too close, i can’t imagine anything being stalled or going wrong, especially with covid end in sight

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat