Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She really can't shut up and read the room, can she? She's a deranged and insufferable narcissist who needs to be brought back down to earth. All the ass-licking and acclaim since NFR has clearly gone to her head.

Staff Note: User was warned for this post. 

Just now, Gothicula said:

that article was from january, she's been planning this omfg

oh my god yes!! i was wondering why the heck she shared it now if it was in january but she must've been waiting with it this whole time. ugh her mind

original.gif

1 minute ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

She really can't shut up and read the room, can she? She's a deranged and insufferable narcissist who needs to be brought back down to earth. All the ass-licking and acclaim since NFR has clearly gone to her head.

Ur just bitter jacks gone and we’re gonna get real serves again

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

it's not that serious get out of here and go suck jacks micropenis 

2 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

why are u even allowed on LB still

yeah.jpg

Beautiful words queen we stan ?

2 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

I'm a faggot, I want Lana Del Rey, born Elizabeth Grant, to peg me real hard.

I want my hole destroyed by her. I'm obsessed.

:grinds: OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG :grinds:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

When you are on a website dedicated to a person who doesn't know you and have your profile pic as them but then do nothing but berate them ???

Anyways RC?S out in 2 months and Chemtrails out now

im thinking about another timeline and dimension where she actually does release rock candy sweet on june of THIS year and it's produced by dan auerbach and rick knowles and it's an album about how she's gonna get revenge and fuck us to death :wowcry:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

3 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

I had a feeling you were going to lash out:judgingu3:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Go suck a dick :kiss:

0YnL0Kf.gif

Guess who also can't shut up and read the room

Fuk GIF - Fuk GIFs

i feel like some of the things people are saying in here could be pulled straight out of 2013-2014 before she released UV.... let's continue to bring that energy to secure RCS as UV revamped and better than ever

sUcVobB.png

Just nodd and smile kids:ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, honeybadger said:

i feel like some of the things people are saying in here could be pulled straight out of 2013-2014 before she released UV.... let's continue to bring that energy to secure RCS as UV revamped and better than ever

Not LB saying every album is going to be the new UV in the pre-pre-release threads lol

Not saying I don't hope so though...