Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

She really can't shut up and read the room, can she? She's a deranged and insufferable narcissist who needs to be brought back down to earth. All the ass-licking and acclaim since NFR has clearly gone to her head.

stfu 

8 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

She really can't shut up and read the room, can she? She's a deranged and insufferable narcissist who needs to be brought back down to earth. All the ass-licking and acclaim since NFR has clearly gone to her head.

boohoo cry about it :hooker:

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Guys, please don’t be rude when responding to Jack, no matter how annoying you think they are.

Petition to put him on a mod queue at least :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

Petition to put him on a mod queue at least :sass:

Well, it’s soon 2 AM over here so I’m gonna go to sleep. :hooker:

Let’s all try to be at least decent in our replies, shall we? It makes this place a little bit nicer. Thanks. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

11 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

@Elle can you just ban him already

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

I wonder if the title has any connection to the book sweet rock candy mountain?

I think she’s gonna compare herself to rock candy and how sweet it is.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

My boyfriend says it’s NOT coming out in June 

he’s cancelled :illumilana::hype:

I'll ask mine what he thinks when he's awake- the collective thoughts of our partners will be stronger than at least the Twitter prediction witch hopefully

The way we just got an album and now she’s announcing another. The way this thread is more popping than COCC post release thread. Omg she truly is one of a kind. I’m calling it already that dealer will deff be on this album. I really hope the sentiment is executed well and this is her revenge album. It makes me wonder if she’s going to double down as usual and make extra submissive music (which has made me the sub that I am today) or if she’s gonna just channel one big “fuck you” to the media. Since she’s saying she wants to challenge those thoughts, I’m assuming the latter will be true. Manifesting a pink, orange and yellow cover. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Lana is sweet, but she is as strong as a rock :grinds:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 minute ago, CyberCherry said:

Dealer has entered the chat 

tenor.gif

93075fd69cc01c0270659fae947d8d6f.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Uhm I think this is a good promo strategy actually, I mean announcing a new record the day after your last one dropped... She is trending on twitter so she's making people talk... I think this will be good even for COCC's streams :eartha2:

Lanarat.png

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I was thinking about this, "You like it when I stay rock candy sweet, but hate when i get bittersweet" or something hahahaha

2 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Lana is sweet, but she is as strong as a rock :grinds:

so will our metaphorical ear dicks

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Uhm I think this is a good promo strategy actually, I mean announcing a new record the day after your last one dropped... She was trending on twitter so she made people talk... I think this will be good even for COCC's streams :eartha2:

PERIODT! Keep streaming COCC besties

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"