Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m having so many questions about this album. 
1- Can she wait for my Chemtrails box set to be shipped to announce the next album?

2- doesn’t she have to submit the finished album or something 90 days before release to have vinyls pressed? We’re already under 90 days to the supposed June 1 release.

3- Ben and Ed must be like :facepalm: right now. 

as soon as the vinyl pressing company opened i bet you she submitted the next one with COCC to avoid delays. it makes me wonder tho if Jack worked on it with her too bc that's a shit ton of songs in such a short time frame. unless this one is just going to be digitally released, which she could do and just ignore the album sales charts. that also explains why cocc was so short at only 11 songs and no deluxe versions or extra tracks or anything 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, sophiesmom said:

Where did she announce the new album first? I thought it was via instagram but this thread was created hours before that

it was a music magazine last week around march 10 or so? she said she had 2 albums she's been working on

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, honeybadger said:

ROCK CANDY = ENGAGEMENT RING ???????? my mind :trisha:

it sums up the past 18 months of her life.... the past 18 (i know my timeline is probably messed up do i care no) months of breaking up with sean and dating clay :eartha: and of all the bad things too but rock candy god my mind has advanced another level tonight i know i'm definitely incorrect but i feel like a genius

sUcVobB.png

So the RC?S announcement was just deleted from Facebook and YouTube

I'm guessing her FB and YT are linked to her IG so when she posted the announcement it auto-posted there. Then it was probably unexpected and deleted by her label. But I'm pretty sure Lana directly controls her IG so they can't delete it off of there unless she does

3 minutes ago, sophiesmom said:

Where did she announce the new album first? I thought it was via instagram but this thread was created hours before that

She announced the title couple hours ago, but this thread was the pre-pre-release thread for LDR8. Mods just changed the title 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

"Just want to say thank you again for the kind articles like this one and for reminding me that my career was built on cultural appropriation and glamorizing domestic abuse. I will continue to challenge those thoughts on my next record on June 1st titled Rock Candy Sweet"

So... Are we getting Push Me Down, Smarty and Diet Mtn Dew kinda of tracks?

13 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

all the title makes me think of 

I am so shook that you linked this because literally for years I was trying to remember this program that I had seen as a kid and had no idea how to find it. Wee Sing :wowcry:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I'm guessing her FB and YT are linked to her IG so when she posted the announcement it auto-posted there. Then it was probably unexpected and deleted by her label. But I'm pretty sure Lana directly controls her IG so they can't delete it off of there unless she does

Mess 

September 5th part 2

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Welp :eek2:

Lanarat.png

6 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

i think this has always been the case. she's always cared to some degree but since everything is changing so much she finally said fuck it, she's gonna be vocal about it. she knows her tours sell out, her albums sell well, she's gonna be vocal about her opinion

yeah I get that. I guess as a very conflict-averse person myself it’s hard to understand goading the media when she could just enjoy the spoils, ie all the success/acclaim/joy from releasing music , without the added stress of engaging in some fight that can never be “won.” There are so many ways for her to respond that don’t involve the public call outs- namely through her art.

aOaIzH2.gif