Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

So the RC?S announcement was just deleted from Facebook and YouTube

I'm guessing her FB and YT are linked to her IG so when she posted the announcement it auto-posted there. Then it was probably unexpected and deleted by her label. But I'm pretty sure Lana directly controls her IG so they can't delete it off of there unless she does

deleted by her label?

#FreeLana

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

4 minutes ago, fine china said:

I am so shook that you linked this because literally for years I was trying to remember this program that I had seen as a kid and had no idea how to find it. Wee Sing :wowcry:

this program RAISED me, it's so weird watching it back especially after the first 30 seconds.... what the hell was i watching. but i love it so much :trisha: these vibes on RCS.... imagine

sUcVobB.png

Just now, blackestday89 said:

deleted by her label?

#FreeLana

Unless Lana herself deleted it but I doubt she uses FB and YT that often. Or maybe she told them to delete it so it would only be on Instagram for the baddie aesthetic lol

FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH THIS THREAD :icant: 

rock candy sweet... this title is so intriguing! i'm very excited, i honestly have faith that she'll pull through, from what i've seen, it's evident that she's been working on this album for a little while now! :smile: 

Your image is loading...

Your image is loading...

Your image is loading...

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

this program RAISED me, it's so weird watching it back especially after the first 30 seconds.... what the hell was i watching. but i love it so much :trisha: these vibes on RCS.... imagine

The Jack Be Nimble one stuck with me for no good reason at all. It's really weird seeing these again.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

when the album starts out with RBFY all sweet & light & then it transitions into the next song and it all comes crashing down & it gets distorted n there’s heavy drums & electric guitar with Lana screaming >>>>> yupp i have a vision

qfrWuBl.png

wait AGAIN... she said she was bummed her and jack couldn’t finish chemtrails since he wasn’t there which leads me to think:

1) that’s the reason why she went with zach to make dealer and the cover album and this one since he was available (maybe rick too if we’re THAT lucky)

2) most importantly if jack wasn’t there to finish chemtrails...that also means he can’t possible be there to start rock candy...WE’VE FINALKY GOTTEN RID OF HIM :lange:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

wait AGAIN... she said she was bummed her and jack couldn’t finish chemtrails since he wasn’t there which leads me to think:

1) that’s the reason why she went with zach to make dealer and the cover album and this one since he was available (maybe rick too if we’re THAT lucky)

2) most importantly if jack wasn’t there to finish chemtrails...that also means he can’t possible be there to start rock candy...WE’VE FINALKY GOTTEN RID OF HIM :lange:

Jack used the same lollipop emoji and wrote "back to the studio" or smth like that after tweeting about COCC yesterday, tho :bebe:

Lanarat.png