Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

it won't let me sign in on my phone?? i thought i got banned omg

anyways what are you guys talking about omfg

I had the same problem today. Elle told me to clean my cache and cookies and it worked

this will be such a revolutionary album we won't know what hit us it'll be ultraviolence folk edm trip hop boom like that house country nikki lane down in the barnyard louisana alabama god loving gospel singing jazz heavy metal surf noir hawaiian tropic paradise by the dashboard light jukebox hip hop ragtime slow jazz all tied up in a pretty little bow with a rock candy on top the perfect metaphor for sweetness hidden by shards of bad things and its nice but it hurts and you want it but it's hard to eat and hard to swallow like the facts of life are hard to swallow and loving lana del rey and accepting she is a legend an icon etcetera is hard to swallow especially for critics when you are only seeing the ragged pieces

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

this will be such a revolutionary album we won't know what hit us it'll be ultraviolence folk edm trip hop boom like that house country nikki lane down in the barnyard louisana alabama god loving gospel singing jazz heavy metal surf noir hawaiian tropic paradise by the dashboard light jukebox hip hop ragtime slow jazz all tied up in a pretty little bow with a rock candy on top the perfect metaphor for sweetness hidden by shards of bad things and its nice but it hurts and you want it but it's hard to eat and hard to swallow like the facts of life are hard to swallow and loving lana del rey and accepting she is a legend an icon etcetera is hard to swallow especially for critics when you are only seeing the ragged pieces

Me processing these adjectives all at once

AA051-E62-F29-C-499-B-991-F-A3997-A26791

1 minute ago, conceptart47 said:

Me processing these adjectives all at once

AA051-E62-F29-C-499-B-991-F-A3997-A26791

i don't there was a single period comma or any sort of breaking up the sentence in there.... i'm on a roll! the power of RCS is just making me abandon coherent speech :gurl:

sUcVobB.png

33 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

it won't let me sign in on my phone?? i thought i got banned omg

anyways what are you guys talking about omfg

the consequences of being a nicki stan :oic2:

jk lol i think other people had issues too. it's happened to me a few times on mobile too

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

yes

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMu4pDahIWc/?igshid=1tt9uccvubfx1

Courtney Love liked a bunch of comments on her recent post from the studio, including ones asking if she has a collaboration with Lana on Rock Candy Sweet. 

Since she seems to be liking a lot of random comments, I would NOT take this as confirmation that she is featured on the album (much like how Nicole Nodland liked comments about her shooting the COTCC album cover :toofloppy:) but I think it’d be amazing if she was! 

Idea: Rock Candy Sweet could have the same sound and themes as Boarding School

I would love that. Is it realistic?

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Courtney Love liked a bunch of comments on her recent post from the studio, including ones asking if she has a collaboration with Lana on Rock Candy Sweet. 

Since she seems to be liking a lot of random comments, I would NOT take this as confirmation that she is featured on the album (much like how Nicole Nodland liked comments about her shooting the COTCC album cover :toofloppy:) but I think it’d be amazing if she was! 

It would be interesting if they had recorded something during the LFL era, and that it ended up on RCH. Courtney has also been teasing a reunion with the main 90's line up of Hole (which is FASCINATING because there has been lots of drama there in the past 20 years) as well as been recording in studio. Unless Lana flies out to London i'm skeptical of her being on a Lana album. Courtney has documented extensively on instagram the reasons why she fled to london and has left L.A

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

5 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Idea: Rock Candy Sweet could have the same sound and themes as Boarding School

I would love that. Is it realistic?

No, but I'm living (just for the drama because that song is hideous)

32 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

No, but I'm living (just for the drama because that song is hideous)

what's wrong with it?

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, baddisease said:

what's wrong with it?

For me it's kinda cringe. But I would love to see that song became a movie. It would be like Skins - Boarding School Edition

Thinking about it and the movie would suck. Why did I thought that it would be a good idea???

10 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

girl you haven't been using the violet theme? omg i've been using it since we got it lol

What? My browser is only showing the LFL theme. 4 years of waiting are over! :defeated:

Mfhp.gif

I really don’t know what to think about this album. Like, is she for real? Probably not? But there is clearly something she wants to get out there which bodes well. 

what will it sound like? Entirely a mystery, and I know we’re all hoping for something more aggressive but will she really take a risk and go there? 

6 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I really don’t know what to think about this album. Like, is she for real? Probably not? But there is clearly something she wants to get out there which bodes well. 

what will it sound like? Entirely a mystery, and I know we’re all hoping for something more aggressive but will she really take a risk and go there? 

She said a while ago that she was working on two albums and also said she "knows exactly what she's doing next" so I don't think it's a question of "if" but when. I honestly do believe she'll deliver at some point this Summer. Chemtrails has been done for almost a year now so she has had plenty of time to record new material. 

I HOPE we get something aggressive a la UV. I know that's every fan's wet dream but I just want that firey sound back. We had delicate Lana with Honeymoon, pensive Lana with LFL, over it Lana with NFR, and wandering Lana on Chemtrails. It's time for a shakeup!

9 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I HOPE we get something aggressive a la UV. I know that's every fan's wet dream but I just want that firey sound back. We had delicate Lana with Honeymoon, pensive Lana with LFL, over it Lana with NFR, and wandering Lana on Chemtrails. It's time for a shakeup!

I agree!! 

I don’t necessarily even need her to be aggressive in an angry way, I just want more loud instruments, and a more live band feel. I have already lavished praise on this a few times but the bridge in dance till we die just sounds so GOOD and it’s one of the few moments on NFR or Chemtrails that really FEELS like a band is playing with her. It’s got fire to it, and her voice there is killer.  :party:

33 minutes ago, TerrenceLovesHoneymoon said:

What? My browser is only showing the LFL theme. 4 years of waiting are over! :defeated:

go down to the very very bottom of the website where it says "theme" and you can change it there!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Maybe a collaboration like this? :shh2:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png