Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

"Guys I’m a complete idiot, and not as tech savvy as I thought..... I was literally trying to find hidden pages by manually searching /rockcandy-sweet ect. So when I opened the console I saw all these listings of what I had searched for and assumed they where actually pages..... but in reality they where the pages that I had manually tried to find that don’t actually exist I’m so sorry for leading y’all on. I’m crying from laughter and shame and overall just craziness. I need to go back to bed"

They just commented this... turns out they're just stupid, moving on ?

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

"Guys I’m a complete idiot, and not as tech savvy as I thought..... I was literally trying to find hidden pages by manually searching /rockcandy-sweet ect. So when I opened the console I saw all these listings of what I had searched for and assumed they where actually pages..... but in reality they where the pages that I had manually tried to find that don’t actually exist I’m so sorry for leading y’all on. I’m crying from laughter and shame and overall just craziness. I need to go back to bed"

They just commented this... turns out they're just stupid, moving on ?

lmfaooo me trying to code

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Everyone suppose this is an original song album but wouldn't it make more sense that she might release the cover album just after COCC since it was promised just before. 

Maybe it's only a simple digital release. That would also explain the selfie as album cover and weird release date. 

After all, if she covered mostly soft rock songs or did them in that style, the title would totally make sense. 

Ok the "I want revenge" comment doesn't make sense with that theory so I must be wrong but who knows. 

Then I'de take an UV 2.0 with angry lyrics and a Californian rock sound produced by Zack Dawes anytime. :wub:

It’s actually mind blowing that there’s even a conversation about whether or not it’s real. Like of course it’s real at least to Lana right now. The date or name could change but she didn’t just wake up and pretend that she had a new album coming out for no reason 

8 minutes ago, Bella Hadid said:

Speaking of country/rock, the guitar solo around 4:10 is exactly what I want from RCS

Same!! I NEED those eletrcial guitars in the same vein like Flipside, Money Power Glory and Shades Of Cool ughhh

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

6 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

It’s actually mind blowing that there’s even a conversation about whether or not it’s real. Like of course it’s real at least to Lana right now. The date or name could change but she didn’t just wake up and pretend that she had a new album coming out for no reason 

Not to mention the fact that she got the text designer that designed stuff for Chemtrails to make her a custom font/logo for RCS haha

Btw, I would certainly not be against the idea of Andrew Wyatt (Doin' Time, Slide Away and Angels Like You by Miley, Stay by Post Malone, Break My Heart by Dua Lipa) producing some more for her... maybe a full album...:hooker:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

What if Lana keeps trying to make things "surprise releases" like with WHF/Chemtrails and now RCS but she keeps getting exciting/angry and just announces them despite originally not planning to...

I mean, it would make a lot of sense with RCS being a surprise release, especially if it was just randomly dropped on a Tuesday haha

I think it could come out on a Tuesday. Kali Uchis is also signed to Interscope and her latest record came out on a Wednesday morning at 10 AM PST, which I was quite surprised by, so I don’t think June 1st is completely off-the-table!

14 minutes ago, Bella Hadid said:

Speaking of country/rock, the guitar solo around 4:10 is exactly what I want from RCS

I s2g her songs with guitar solos accompanied with that angelic voice always sends me :air:

11 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Not to mention the fact that she got the text designer that designed stuff for Chemtrails to make her a custom font/logo for RCS haha

apparently that person deleted their post, but that could have been because lana fans were harassing them

18 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think it could come out on a Tuesday. Kali Uchis is also signed to Interscope and her latest record came out on a Wednesday morning at 10 AM PST, which I was quite surprised by, so I don’t think June 1st is completely off-the-table!

faith restored we won!!! :flutter:

13 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

apparently that person deleted their post, but that could have been because lana fans were harassing them

true, but it doesn’t mean she didn’t do it/it’s not official!

"Don’t forget me"

I think the one thing Lana really needs to address on this album is the one question she has never really given her listeners a direct answer to, which is weather or not she is a candle in the wind.
I feel like its always asked by the fans, critics, and casual listeners, and Lana has never seemed to even bring it up in her music. This would be the perfect album for her to give a solid response.

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

I think the one thing Lana really needs to address on this album is the one question she has never really given her listeners a direct answer to, which is weather or not she is a candle in the wind.
I feel like its always asked by the fans, critics, and casual listeners, and Lana has never seemed to even bring it up in her music. This would be the perfect album for her to give a solid response.

Please if there is an award for favorite post on this forum, I'd like to nominate this one!!! 

?