Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

In terms of jack producing this album, I'm going to be hopeful. I think that if she tells him exactly what she wants the album to sound like (which could honestly be anything at this point lol), he can pull it off. This is the same man who produced venice bitch, after all. Lana's never been one to have all her albums sound the same and I don't think she plans on doing that any time soon. 

edit: also, right now, all we have is information from a fan who met lana last night. if it's true that jack's going to be the only producer at the moment, that could change at any point in time. 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

trust no one..... don't we have 0 evidence she actually said that about jack and new music besides rumors floating in the lanaverse :typewriter:

Hide contents

by evidence i mean someone who has met her saying "RCS is produced by jack" and "she's working on new music" we've gotten other vague statements

dont.... don't do this to me lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

trust no one..... don't we have 0 evidence she actually said that about jack and new music besides rumors floating in the lanaverse :typewriter:

exactly this could be completely made up and we already flipped off jackson :godlaugh:

lights, camera, acción

DADDY ZACH where are you :lange: i think RCS will be mainly zach with some jack leftovers thrown in which i would be happy with

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

dont.... don't do this to me lol

i might be wrong i don't ever use twitter or anything so i'm not super integrated into that part of the internet :nails: so we'll see

sUcVobB.png

Still not the biggest fan of the album title and I feel like we are getting not the revenge album we think we get..and now apparently Jack is back :suicide:

I love COCC but I need a new sound on RCS and a different producer but idk if we get a really new sound / producer on RCS...:crying2:

My excitment is on the floor right now....I would say the bar is low but right now the bar is non existent :suicide::bebe:

Someone should ask her about Dealer & Zach Dawes...my only ray of light for now:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

DADDY ZACH where are you :lange: i think RCS will be mainly zach with like one or two jack leftovers thrown in which i would be happy with

Manifesting this :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

"I go back to Lanaboards...

Take a look at the RCS thread...

What the fuck happened here?

I guess that's what they meant when they didn't want Jack"

imageproxy.jpg

i don't care who produces it. although some of y'all forgot that jack did TJF, Venice Bitch, White Dress, the greatest, fuck it i love you, MAC... we might win again and we don't even know it yet. let's hope Lana gets him to go more wild on these instrumentals this time

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

15 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

i don't care who produces it. although some of y'all forgot that jack did TJF, Venice Bitch, White Dress, the greatest, fuck it i love you, MAC... we might win again and we don't even know it yet. let's hope Lana gets him to go more wild on these instrumentals this time

:gurl:

4 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Fuck it I love you has additional producers though ,  the mixing on TG is  like a fart , we need a different vibe then MAC though and TJF & WD are really good Instrumentally & production wise I actually like COTCC  but I think it's because also of Lanas voice but I think after two stripped back albums something with more substance would be great...you know it would be nice to have a wilder instrumental again,  a new sonic direction, Jack snapped on Venice Bitch though 

After listening to Wild One for example I got COCC vibes from it but then I  realized that the production is too rich & too strong for it to be on COCC...like Jack could never produce a song like Wild One even it isn't a big song 

I mean it isn't all Jacks fault, Lana decides if she is happy with the sound or not but she even told Jack to go wilder but honestly I don't think he is able to go into a wilder sound or inspires Lana to go into a new sonic direction 

I just hope he we don't get piano flops like HIAB on RCS,  that would be tragic

OiUHEXQ.jpg

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Fuck it I love you has additional producers though ,  the mixing on TG is  like a fart , we need a different vibe then MAC though

and that’s where i stopped reading

Just now, COCC said:

:wtf3:

I love the lyrics but I sonically The Greatest is way overrated...the intro sounds like shit,  the guitar solo lacks bass & is pretty underwhelming,  we knew they used flutes & horns and more sounds on The Greatest but I can't hear them and that long ass piano outro is unnecessary

OiUHEXQ.jpg

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Fuck it I love you has additional producers though ,  the mixing on TG is  like a fart , we need a different vibe then MAC though and TJF & WD are really good Instrumentally & production wise I actually like COTCC  but I think it's because also of Lanas voice but I think after two stripped back albums something with more substance would be great...you know it would be nice to have a wilder instrumental again,  a new sonic direction, Jack snapped on Venice Bitch though 

After listening to Wild One for example I got COCC vibes from it but then I  realized that the production is too rich & too strong for it to be on COCC...like Jack could never produce a song like Wild One even it isn't a big song 

I mean it isn't all Jacks fault, Lana decides if she is happy with the sound or not but she even told Jack to go wilder but honestly I don't think he is able to go into a wilder sound or inspires Lana to go into a new sonic direction 

I just hope he we don't get piano flops like HIAB on RCS,  that would be tragic

YOU SPILLED KING:makeup2:

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

and that’s where i stopped reading

Sorry you all complaining about the stripped back sound and then you want more MAC vibes ...maybe the electric guitar vibes from the outro but that's it

OiUHEXQ.jpg

MAC is so beautiful and is hardly stripped down in the same way that the COCC songs are

i think it has more to do with the song writing and melody being so strong, but the build up in the pre chorus and the chorus itself is so grand and sweeping and majestic and massive...it’s truly EXCELLENT

RCS can only hope to have a song that good 

Can’t wait for jack to recycle an entire instrumental for this album too, what a disappointment. Hopefully his collaboration is microscopic like his  

Spoiler

cocc 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e