Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i just need tired of singing the blues energy giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif jazzy and rock-y 

That’s exactly what I think the album has to have, that sound , the emotion in her voice all of it :wowcry:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

9 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

That’s exactly what I think the album has to have, that sound , the emotion in her voice all of it :wowcry:

the little jazzy do do do oooh i'm trying not to say "scat" in fear of summoning them moments... the high notes.... incomparable giphy.gif :grinds: giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

fags on twitter: OMG I MET LANAAAA TODAYYYK SKSKFJEKFSKSJ

fags when they stood in front of her and had to ask her the real questions: 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Let's see if we wake up tomorrow with new info about a homosexual who got stuck in an elevator with Lana for hours and during that time he only asks about how her cats are doing. :troll:

4 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

so how many tracks are we hoping for this time around? I wanna say like 12 o7eB6uy.gif

if it's more of an EP, 7-9

if it's a fully fleshed out album, 14 as usual :hottie:

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Let's see if we wake up tomorrow with new info about a homosexual who got stuck in an elevator with Lana for hours and during that time he only asks about how her cats are doing. :troll:

make sure to get a chimney update too! :bebe:

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Diamantes WILD said:

so how many tracks are we hoping for this time around? I wanna say like 12 o7eB6uy.gif

I'd say 16 if there's some killer trap beats. And 14 if it's innovative.:makeup2:

5 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

i don't care who produces it. although some of y'all forgot that jack did TJF, Venice Bitch, White Dress, the greatest, fuck it i love you, MAC... we might win again and we don't even know it yet. let's hope Lana gets him to go more wild on these instrumentals this time

5 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Sorry you all complaining about the stripped back sound and then you want more MAC vibes ...maybe the electric guitar vibes from the outro but that's it

Bitches none of these songs are wild, we want a big production like honeymoon or uv 

huh so we've already passed 2 months before the "release"... single soon besties? :eartha:

1 minute ago, Diamantes WILD said:

@Lentilus @honeybadger  if it's an ep, definitely like 8. if a full album, most would be like 13. if it's a revenge album, I'd want to keep it on the shorter side so it won't possibly drag 

yes yes yes. a nice full 8 for an ep just like paradise. and i know lana said she'd never do bonus tracks again BUT 11 tracks + 3-4 bonus tracks on a digital deluxe version like UV could be fun :makeup2: so that way the 11 tracks are more focused and then we can have 3-4 fun tracks that sonically tie in but don't make it drag on

sUcVobB.png

6 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

huh so we've already passed 2 months before the "release"... single soon besties? :eartha:

yes yes yes. a nice full 8 for an ep just like paradise. and i know lana said she'd never do bonus tracks again BUT 11 tracks + 3-4 bonus tracks on a digital deluxe version like UV could be fun :makeup2: so that way the 11 tracks are more focused and then we can have 3-4 fun tracks that sonically tie in but don't make it drag on

I miss bonus tracks ngl :agree:

UV/Honeymoon