Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

After last nights BUS performance, i’m really wanting vocals on this album like the ones she used at the end. I literally have so many different visions of this album and i can’t pick just one 

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I miss bonus tracks ngl :agree:

same... they allow the album to be cohesive by itself and provide some fun extras :agree: digital deluxe version would be gorgeous imo :agree:

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

After last nights BUS performance, i’m really wanting vocals on this album like the ones she used at the end. I literally have so many different visions of this album and i can’t pick just one 

i just want her to bring the voices back.... the baby voice last night + the clearly fake country accent kinda like the end of the world and ten dollar ring :agree: so good

sUcVobB.png

15 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Bitches none of these songs are wild, we want a big production like honeymoon or uv 

it's jack we're talking about tho lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

rock candy sweet ain't even an album it's just recordings over ambient guitar of her next poetry book?

1806A01F-3B5B-4D83-A020-5CB7E2ADB42C.thu

I’m fairly sure she’ll keep the lighter notes when she’ll sing. Just think of You Must Love Me, Season of the Witch, You’ll never walk alone, almost every song on Chemtrails... Her higher register is here to stay for a while, I think. I’m sure we’ll hear more of it in this album.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

12 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Bitches none of these songs are wild, we want a big production like honeymoon or uv 

How tf does honeymoon have BIG PRODUCTION

like I get that it’s the endlessly hate on jack cycle of the pre release and fine but that’s just revisionist history :rip: 

7 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

same... they allow the album to be cohesive by itself and provide some fun extras :agree: digital deluxe version would be gorgeous imo :agree:

i just want her to bring the voices back.... the baby voice last night + the clearly fake country accent kinda like the end of the world and ten dollar ring :agree: so good

when this is the album we finally get a studio version of end of the world on :beyonce:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

like I get that it’s the endlessly hate on jack cycle of the pre release and fine but that’s just revisionist history :rip: 

off topic ish HM's opening strings still give me chills to this day. it's very boisterous is what they might be trying to say

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

:dua: i think "big" as in full and dramatic... like not muffled :dua: and cinematic idk i would argue honeymoon has big full dramatic production

off topic to that - for RCS i want cinematic back yes i said it i DO hate me all you want :makeup2:

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Isn’t lana the executive producer or something? so i guess it’s not really jack’s fault if lana wants to make country/folk songs. just had this thought

yeah but i feel like someone could do country/folk BETTER than jack... zach dan or rick could probably do it really well :agree:

sUcVobB.png

cocc feels like 9 tracks to me, cus i dont listen to bus or for free, 9 really good tracks though 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

12 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

There's definitely some more minimal tracks like Terrence Loves You and God Knows I Tried but there's also some songs like MTWBT, Salvatore, TBD and Swan Song with bigger production. I prefer the more cinematic production from Honeymoon than the last few albums because it feels a bit more dramatic and emotional imo. I hope she does music with this kind of vibe again in the future.

34 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

oh fuck. she could have a box set arranged to look like a box of chocolates/ candy. but DEL REY branded w photos etc. do u know. DO U KNOW HOW CUTE and AMAZING THAT WOULD BE. Benjamin . . .  giphy.gif200w.gif?cid=82a1493bd0j06p1zmddw5m8qokk

Such a fun and smart idea which of course means nothing of the sort will happen

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey