Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

i want flute giphy.gif

The flute on music to watch boys to..... fuck

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

nb4 she drops a sequel to TJF called Tesla Driving Snob

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 hours ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

It's hilarious observing ''the fans'' here and on twitter. In one breath, they want to get rid of Jack (under the fake excuse that they don't want another version of NFR). In another, they want to bring back Dan Auerbach, Rick Nowels and Emile Haynie. 

Those fans need to stop with the mental gymnastics and just be upfront and admit that they want Lana to be stuck in the same space musically, recreating their favorite sound, with the specific producer of that time. They don't mind hearing a specific sound over and over again, as long as it's their favorite sound. They're not fooling anyone. 

They're also trying to rewrite history and pretend like they didn't spent a whole year trashing NFR because it wasn't as glamorous, melodramatic and cinematic as Honeymoon or some other old album. 

So, once again, LET ARTISTS EVOLVE AND STOP ASKING THEM TO RECREATE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS!

Why do you want NFR 2.0 all the time and  want her to stuck with Jack?  

Maybe we want Rick back because we like his production style more than Jacks production style and Rick was involved in all of her albums so even if she works with Rick she can evolve

Many want Dan back cause he is not a yes man like Jack 

And many of us want Zach because that would be kinda a new producer for an entire album and usually this means a shift in sound and we knew they did Dealer which is a screamer and this seems like something new from her 

Spoiler

I know Zach & Lana worked in the past together but the only songs which got officialy released were California & Summertime...so if he produces RCS it would be the first time he works with Lana on an entire album that gets officialy released so that's what I mean with kinda a new producer just in case you wonder

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 hours ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

So, once again, LET ARTISTS EVOLVE AND STOP ASKING THEM TO RECREATE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS!

Having CoCc 2.0 is definitely not that. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Everyone can express their opinions and preferences because that's the reason we are members of LB, to share our opinions on  one of our favorite artists. 

The thing though that feels strange to me is that critics seem to glorify Lana's new work and more minimalistic approach to production saying that her old or more dramatic sound was adding more to that ''sad persona''  or even mocking AKA and her image during that period. It saddens me and it also feels to me a little bit hypocritical  that critics used to trash her more grand imagery and  production in the start of her career or even focusing on more superficial things about her and not her music at all . Both a grand production and a minimal one can be praised , especially with Lana's work and evolution that can be seen from the start of her career. Lana has  always been great and did not start being great or ''songwriter'' material from NFR or from her collaboration with Jack ( or with any other producer really)  she has always been one . Every album is a part of her ongoing journey and we are just here for the ride .

(These are just my personal thoughts :bebe: ) 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 hours ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

It's hilarious observing ''the fans'' here and on twitter. In one breath, they want to get rid of Jack (under the fake excuse that they don't want another version of NFR). In another, they want to bring back Dan Auerbach, Rick Nowels and Emile Haynie. 

at least king rick served versatility :teehee: the 3 projects he produced for her all sound different and he brought something new to the table every time 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

12 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Let the Alexa speculation begin......

01119-C16-678-B-4-F30-A0-CA-159-A620-B21

Half album half poetry?! :oprah2:

Lmao imagine if RCS is just Behind The Iron Gates renamed. Thats why it was ready to be out by June 1st, thats why its out on a Tuesday aswell.. and also how the selfie cover would fit on book cover cause its a rectangle :oic2: giggle

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

20 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Lmao imagine if RCS is just Behind The Iron Gates renamed. Thats why it was ready to be out by June 1st, thats why its out on a Tuesday aswell.. and also how the selfie cover would fit on book cover cause its a rectangle :oic2: giggle

She called it a record so it must be music:oprah3:

If it turns out to be really that poetry shit I would hate her but I don't want to even think about that ...and we should stop trusting that Alexa bitch. When I asked her about the Chemtrails album release date this hoe explained me what Chemtrails are:rollin:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

@Lentilus @honeybadger  if it's an ep, definitely like 8. if a full album, most would be like 13. if it's a revenge album, I'd want to keep it on the shorter side so it won't possibly drag 

Omg serve!! And bestie!!! You've evolved with your new username yet again! I just noticed it was you omg:trisha::kiss3:love it!

I still don't think that this is going to be a revenge album. It will probably be political or she will touch polemic subjects. Nothing a la reputation/MPG/FMWUTT

Spoiler

At least, that's what I tell myself so I can't be disappointed when the record drops

As much as I like COCC, I don't want another Jack album. Like at all. I still find his production to be lackluster and boring even though I find the subtlety perfect and beautiful on COCC. I want something more, something that'll burn, burn hot and singe into my mind. I want something that'll beat me, and Jack isn't capable of beating me. No I want something new and I'll be disappointed if we get Jacks production again, especially for a revenge album. :typewriter:

Anyways am I the only one who doesn't believe the twitter twink we're getting this info from.. the fact that they kept sharing new things makes me think they're just making stuff up for the attention. They could make anything up by this point cause its so early on and no one will clock them for it when the album finally releases :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I think everyone is forgetting that the last time she channeled negative critical reception into an album we got Ultraviolence and songs like "Brooklyn Baby" and "Money Power Glory" among others that took a dig at critics - and yes the fact that Jack is producing again is scary but she did warn us that COCC would sound like NFR! (even though I personally think they sound different). I have very high hopes for this album and I'm sure Dealer is gonna end up on it.