Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 hours ago, Nikogo said:

I’m expecting no snippets tbh 

COTCC only had TJF (minus title track teaser in December and the snippet of WD two days before it came out)

she doesn’t seem to tease music anymore (not that I’m complaining, going into COTCC with not even album snippets was super relieving and I’m doing it again for RCS)

I now get why she teased TJF, since it was considered to be the title track at some point. So maybe the title track to RCS will be the first snippet?

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I now get why she teased TJF, since it was considered to be the title track at some point. So maybe the title track to RCS will be the first snippet?

I agree!! I’m hoping she starts talking more soon:rip:

with being in Texas surrounded by friends she clearly isn’t going to be in “album dropping “ mode soon :bebe:

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

with being in Texas surrounded by friends she clearly isn’t going to be in “album dropping “ mode soon :bebe:

She wasn't in the "album dropping soon" mode less than a week before COCC too, so there's still a small glimmer of hope :sass:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

For real I need her to say something ..it's starting to feel like she never announced the album in the first place and I just dreamed about it:bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I'd love if we had a better idea of when COCC was recorded.... I feel like half of it was done by the time NFR came out. Would be helpful to establish how long in between she's had to work on RCS.. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Well I also feel like she already is finished recording RCS and she is gonna use that one selfie she put out with the cursive words with roses that read Rock Cady Sweet...as the main photo for the single. Kinda like she did with LMLYLW. Lana might just drop a song off RCS on June 1st. And then she'll start prepping for the albums theme & cover aesthetic ....which is gonna be very Valley of the Dolls style just because that would go with the aesthetic of popping pills like its candy.:fabcat:

11 minutes ago, Lanasweetcola said:

Well I also feel like she already is finished recording RCS and she is gonna use that one selfie she put out with the cursive words with roses that read Rock Cady Sweet...as the main photo for the single. Kinda like she did with LMLYLW. Lana might just drop a song off RCS on June 1st. And then she'll start prepping for the albums theme & cover aesthetic ....which is gonna be very Valley of the Dolls style just because that would go with the aesthetic of popping pills like its candy.:fabcat:

... and announce the next album the day after RCS is released :fabcat:

Lana needs new scenery. As much as I love her, country isn't her vibe. Maybe it was when she was Lizzy. But she was more playful and new on the scene back then. Now she's acting like an old woman. She's only in her 30s. 

I just want a Honeymoon type rock album.

57 minutes ago, Valium Baby said:

Lana needs new scenery. As much as I love her, country isn't her vibe. Maybe it was when she was Lizzy. But she was more playful and new on the scene back then. Now she's acting like an old woman. She's only in her 30s. 

Acting like an old woman? By producing the music she wants and hanging with her friends? Okay...

14 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

Acting like an old woman? By producing the music she wants and hanging with her friends? Okay...

Did I say that? No. I'm talking about the way she does things and how she executes them. She hangs out with older people and she's taking on their personality.

1 hour ago, Valium Baby said:

Acting like an old woman ok....so dumb....if even she’s a lil immature for her age 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

13 minutes ago, Valium Baby said:

Did I say that? No. I'm talking about the way she does things and how she executes them. She hangs out with older people and she's taking on their personality.

nikki is two years older than her so what now

12 minutes ago, Valium Baby said:

Who’s older than her lmao...Chuck Charlie clay younger than her most of her friends are around her age. Nikki for example is two years older than her. It would be strange for her to be hanging with people in their early 20s.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

i feel like this forum has been so assumptious and judgemental lately... how is she acting like an "old lady"? by making folk/country music & hanging out with her friend...? and what's wrong about acting like an "old lady"? she's living more simplistically but there's nothing weird about that :eyeroll2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I think what a lot of people fail to realize too is that Lana isn't 26 anymore. Video Games will have been released ten years ago this summer. She's not going to be the same way she was back then, and it's unfair to think that she would. It's perfectly natural and expected that her sound, lyrics and personality would change throughout time. I don't see how any aspect of her life recently has been, as put, her "acting like an old lady". She's a woman in her 30s spending time with people in their 30s, which is normal.

imageproxy.jpg