Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

I have a good feeling about this one. 

JitterySleepyGroundhog-small.gif

Yeah because it's going to be produced by Zach Dawes and not by Jack :hooker:

Kiss Kiss

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

If jack produced it, blue banisters will feature no instrumental but will instead only include the sound of Lana farting and then blaming the chair...for peak #authenticity 

Can't wait to hear her magnum opus  Blue Farts from her upcoming album Fart Candy Sweet :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Jack is nerdy cute, but the bigger issue to me is that I think he and Lana have done all that can be done in the piano ballad mode, so it is time for a fresh direction for her. I do love some of the piano ballads! But I think anymore would verge on self parody. Especially if there are jingle bells :eek3:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

4 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Dear Lord let us all take the time to consider that he dated Lena Dunham for five years. Amen

Almost makes you feel sorry for him

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Ever since I saw something about Jack looking like simon from alvin and the chipmunks, that's what I see every time that I look at him

Simon Seville (Live-Action) | Heroes and villians Wiki | Fandomakns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/...

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Ever since I saw something about Jack looking like simon from alvin and the chipmunks, that's what I see every time that I look at him

Simon Seville (Live-Action) | Heroes and villians Wiki | Fandomakns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/...

En0GSZrVcAAoDA0?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

En0GSZrVcAAoDA0?format=jpg&name=900x900

At least he's self aware 

imageproxy.jpg

If we’re going with WD being released the 26th there would have only been roughly 20 days between the first post and the single being dropped sooo it could drop the 30th, and that’d be a 20 day wait 

if it’s coming relatively soon I can see her posting again this coming week! I keep using Honeymoon as my basis for RCS album rollout because they seem the most similar (HM was made rather quickly after UV and released near perfectly)

HBTB to HM was a month and a half so if the June date sticks I can see a single (and maybe a preorder?) either the 23rd, 30th or first week or so of May 

"Don’t forget me"