Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I love all this drama and chaos :smile:

I don't know.  I don't have the energy anymore. There are 2 albums coming out? Is July 4th real? Is the record company aware? I feel like the Godfather.  

1 minute ago, FredRed said:

I don't know.  I don't have the energy anymore. There are 2 albums coming out? Is July 4th real? Is the record company aware? I feel like the Godfather.  

There is a total of 0 albums coming :sass:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

10 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

In my mind Blue Banisters is the cover album she did, hence why it's dropping on July 4th, it's American classics or w/e. Remember when she said she wanted to do a cover album & call it "Pacific Blue".. Pacific Blue, Blue Banisters, it's adding up!

Rock Candy Sweet is the revenge album. The woman who did the font for it specifically said it was to announce the album, so it's not a cover, more just promo. Yup. Don't even try to tell me I'm wrong I simply won't listen .

don't listen to anyone bestie we're gonna roll with whatever u said as factual truth and if she doesn't deliver i'm burning down the cosmic spirit of mike dean that floats in the netherspaces between distant meteors this bitch not reincarnating like nowels and antonoff whoever signs that deadly production deal with this demon miss del rey is doomed a life in the between by me i am full of spite everyone is actually the whole club angry

Just now, Yosemite said:

There is a total of 0 albums coming :sass:

DAMN, the energy today is unreal, and lowkey hilarious! We're almost all in the same tune of, "wtf is even happening anymore".

Manifesting it's her Fetch The Bolt Cutters moment. The cover not being that great, but the music being incredible :angie:

Baby let the games delusions begin

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

7 minutes ago, salvatore said:

don't listen to anyone bestie we're gonna roll with whatever u said as factual truth and if she doesn't deliver i'm burning down the cosmic spirit of mike dean that floats in the netherspaces between distant meteors this bitch not reincarnating like nowels and antonoff whoever signs that deadly production deal with this demon miss del rey is doomed a life in the between by me i am full of spite everyone is actually the whole club angry

exactly

qfrWuBl.png

Maybe she's planning on releasing an album once a month now? So far she's announced RCS for June in March and Banisters for July in April :oic2:

I wonder if it's gonna be like a subscription

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Maybe she's planning on releasing an album once a month now? So far she's announced RCS for June in March and Banisters for July in April :oic2:

I wonder if it's gonna be like a subscription

One album for each zodiac sign

Her astrology era :understand:

As Yosemite stated earlier, loveeeee the chaos lol!

She is so random! That said I def get placeholder vibes from the post. 

I think the official artwork will be revealed with the pre order! 

If this is the legit cover oh well lol, as long as the music is fresh and interesting.

Excited to hear what her and Mike Dean have worked on and to see who else is involved!

Lol let's hope Variety gets the clarification we are all wanting, “Blue Banisters” seems to be the follow-up to March’s “Chemtrails Over the Country Club.” Del Rey had previously announced a release titled “Rock Candy Sweet” slated for June 1 with similar artwork, which many had assumed was an album. With the announcement of “Blue Banisters,” fans are wondering if the album was renamed or if “Rock Candy Sweet” is a single. Representatives for Del Rey did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for clarification on the matter."

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/lana-del-rey-new-album-blue-banisters-1234962009/

The way some of you actually think that’ll be the album cover :ma:

The pic itself doesn’t have quality, the editing is straight up bad, the font as well lmao even if Chemtrails’ cover was a letdown for some, it still had enough quality and the fonts were professionally looking. At most, if BB is a single, then it could be the artwork for that (or even a placeholder while they’re still deciding on the actual cover).

Until then, I’m having fun watching all the mayhem :dua:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 hours ago, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:

honestly the cover art, if that's what it is, is a travesty & a mess, but

i feel like the last time she gave us strong visuals was when she released the freak mv, lmao - which wasn't even made for that song, so

the lo-fi vibe worked for nfr! (and made things like the doin' time mv stand out by comparison) but it's overstayed its welcome

as long as the music's good i don't really care though tbh

NFR came through on the end, when it came to visuals with the album trailer, album cover and the 3 Rich Lee videos. Since then, I think it’s our collective hope it will happen once more. But hey, who knows? Maybe it’s just the « announcement post, the redo » and the actual cover is coming later (where are the Neil scraps ?!? :toofloppy:)
i prefer Blue Banisters as an album title to Rock Candy Sweet, but still not sure it works yet as an album title. I must say that I can’t wait to hear the damn song now if it’s the title track.