Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Aphrodite said:

what did they comment?

“stop lying bitch”

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Ya know it’s possible RCS is the first single and BB is the second single, and album. 

she only called it a ‘record’ and that can mean either in Lana’s world. Then Blue Banister being the second single and the actual album (she didn’t say album on RCS announcement). Polyrecords also just posted the album is coming July 4thh

"Don’t forget me"

Fuck okay so like wtf???? I just saw her post and it's now blue bannisters and not RCS? I hope she's only talking about a the single right? And don't get me started on the cover art dear LORDT there's so much to unpack here

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I love the selfie in the cover I love the 'aloha' necklace, the scrapbook sticker font makes me kinda uncomfortable but I really cant wait for the album

BEACH BOYS COVER ALBUM CLOSERRRR, that would be so perfect for a girly Hawaii album <3

I told my boyfriend moments ago that everyone was manifesting Mike Dean as a producer on this album and his response was “oh my god, he’s awful. He’s the worst sound engineer on Kanye’s albums”. :smirk:

I can actually see it dropping late July/early August 

I can’t imagine polyrecords would post on their page it’s coming July 4th if it wasn’t??

The fact it’s a Sunday though :defeated: that’s where I jump off train Delulu

"Don’t forget me"

woke up to see some LB users dickeating lmfaooo

Anyways Mike dean is a good sign. Hopefully he could pull her out of her creative slump (but then I see that pic she posted and think she’s still deep in there lol)

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

The cover looks kind of iconic when posted to polyrecord’s story. Like maybe her love is violent and pushed her down the blue Banisters and that’s why she looks bruised. 

and the quotation marks are iconic becuase we already know who she is, she doesn’t even need to put it on her album this time 

I can’t wait to buy 2 vinyls and the alt cover from target 

"Don’t forget me"