Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, partymonster said:

okie this my last stop this sounds like nothing new from her and i'm beyond bored at this point :awkney:  goodbye Blue Banisters (f.k.a Rock Candy Sweet) - Pre-Release Thread: OUT JULY 4TH

Girl, no one is keeping you here. If you're so bored find something to do lol.

Just now, past the bushes said:

i know but i need it in an album? :bebe:

anyways don't know what to expect, sounds cute

fair point dfgjlshjdkfgjhskfdg same :bebe:

it's the way that this video might just make me bury my larrie stan card tbh...............

a DEVASTATING prospect but i also _want_ it to happen lmfao

rihKQ8M.gif

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

8 hours ago i thought she was trolling. now, here i am, back on train delulu. lana is so powerful... 

TEAM DELULU WINS YET AGAIN :dance:

lights, camera, acción

If Blue Bannisters is about her relationship with Clay and the joy she feels from it, ROSES BLOOM FOR YOU IS COMING! :hdu:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

A banister is a structure formed by multiple parts (namely the uprights and handrail) that acts as a support for stairs. 

So I wonder if “paint my banisters blue” refers to marriage (something borrowed, something blue).

It seems that she’s talking about the men who have come into her life and promised to “come back every May/fix [her] weather vane” and make “an honest woman” out of her, be there for, etc. 

The shots of her and Clay lead me to believe that this song represents finally finding someone who you can depend on and share your life with, hence, that’s why it’s the title track. 

Also maybe her banisters were in bad shape and he fixed and made it pretty for her, which is a very homely job but also a metaphor for her broken heart to have finally a stable home :kum: i‘m so emotional atm sorry

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Just now, Lustformoney said:

why r the vocals in such a shitty quality:awkney: did she record it on her fucking phone

daddy rick's shitty old microphone is back :creepna3:

honeymoon 2.0

lights, camera, acción