Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, SweetHenny said:

Guys explain to me who is that Mike producer guy and where did we get his name??? I am confusion

He reposted the BB post from lana and he produced songs for travis scott, beyoncé, the weeknd...

original.gif

The beginning kinda sounds a little bit like I Don't Wanna Go/Tonight. I wonder if we'll finally get to hear Roses Bloom For You, considering the happy romantic vibe.

Okay time to force myself to not listen to the snippet anymore (except for when my boyfriend comes home and I show him :teehee:)

I really have such mixed feelings about this :thumb2:

it would be nice to know when this is coming out. I know it was just trailers but she teased COTCC for 20 days and White Dress for 40 so she could still be holding onto this video for at least a couple weeks 

"Don’t forget me"

The fact that some of us though that Blue Banisters was gonna be our new horny anthem but it's actually going to be my new cry song when it's released 

imageproxy.jpg

This song is produced by Madonna and is gonna build up to a huge key-change and screaming vocals and a huge beat drop. If you don’t believe that you’re literally delulu bc all the signs point to this being the only possibility. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

He posted the BB cover on his story and tagged Lana

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

He reposted the BB post from lana and he produced songs for travis scott, beyoncé, the weeknd...

Thank you loves :kiss:

28 minutes ago, Max said:

We really have no proof this isn't another Jack album

i feel like the fact he hasn’t said nor commented anything, which he would’ve had by now, is very promising tbh 

WAIT so were the lyrics y’all found some time ago real ? 

8 minutes ago, gayalien said:

there is a build up coming and it's her screaming so why the fuck are my banisters still white why do I have to be reminded of your lying ass every time I walk up the stairs

That would be hillarious :omfg2:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!