Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i'm not feeling the snippet but i'm glad we have a date and some kind of proof this is coming soon :oprah3: anyways she contains multitudes y'all i'm sure gays stuck in 2013 will get their radio friendly bop

Capture.jpg

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

I’m sorry but the bit where she goes “paint my banisters blue... blue banisters oooh” I can’t help but cringe. Girlie really thought she was writing her magnum opus with that line :prettyhurts:

Sorry to be bitter I know y’all are excited but I am just not feeling it..... I desperately need her to make a record with HEAT again :air2:

What about that lyric makes you think she intended it to be her magnum opus? It's literally just a simple lyric :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I’m sorry but the bit where she goes “paint my banisters blue... blue banisters oooh” I can’t help but cringe. Girlie really thought she was writing her magnum opus with that line :prettyhurts:

Sorry to be bitter I know y’all are excited but I am just not feeling it..... I desperately need her to make a record with HEAT again :air2:

it's literally a 30 second snippet of a presumably 45 minute-1 hour album chill

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Did anyone else see how the watch she’s holding in the snippet has the letter “J” on it? Could it possible be because she references almost every guy in her songs/poetry as Jim, Joe, John, etc.? I got the feeling she made it a point to show it!

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

What’s wrong with this line? Isn’t it the way she writes since… forever?

5 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I actually love this lyric :oopna: It sounds so pretty

2 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Did anyone else see how the watch she’s holding in the snippet has the letter “J” on it? Could it possible be because she references almost every guy in her songs/poetry as Jim, Joe, John, etc.? I got the feeling she made it a point to show it!

i thought it was some kind of cute necklace that represent the initial of clay's second name (Jonhson)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Singing with mike dean

He's a genius and I'm the OG queen

Screw ur articles 

I hate it when u say im just a rich white girl

I got myself some cock

Never tired of blowing off

But it got me nowhere in the industry(why must it be only me)

Madonna followd meee on Instagram

Vogue Italia called my managers

Taylor praised me publicly

Much more than any man ever did...

*more verses about Tatiana,Val etc.

The way this video was recorded before she’s recorded a mv for white dress or even before COCC’s tracklist was finalized makes me think 1) blue banisters is an outtake from cocc 2) the mv is another scrapped project off another music video (again)… maybe tulsa jesus freak?

either way I really hope it’s its own project and she just started recording new album during her wait for the vinyl making process and then just made white dress mv just for promo purposes 

I mean the two things don't need to be exclusive. people can still do rec drugs, drink all that and still have pleasant lives. and singing about the home isn't about vegas n gambling etc but it just means that the world's sorta a bit more domesticated. 

I think we all agree that we need more slutty songs tho. never heard anyone against that 

UV/Honeymoon

56 minutes ago, Peace said:
  Reveal hidden contents

U know how in 2015/16? she kind of disappeared when she was with Fran...what if all that stuff ab her being pregnant and having a miscarriage was true?

IDK I hate to assume such a thing but every time she sings about kids she sounds hurt, and she also never really sings those songs live

maybe trigger warning (miscarriage)

WTF I never heard about this???

Where this came from?

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Just now, venicebitch said:

2) the mv is another scrapped project off another music video (again)… maybe tulsa jesus freak?

I don't think she'd record a music video for a song about her ex with her current partner :bebe:

Capture.jpg

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

The way this video was recorded before she’s recorded a mv for white dress or even before COCC’s tracklist was finalized makes me think 1) blue banisters is an outtake from cocc 2) the mv is another scrapped project off another music video (again)… maybe tulsa jesus freak?

either way I really hope it’s its own project and she just started recording new album during her wait for the vinyl making process and then just made white dress mv just for promo purposes 

I have a strong feeling that because the snippet had very prominent images of her and Clay, including the blue lights, it was always intended to be for Blue Banisters

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I wouldn’t doubt it if this video was meant for something else, not once in the 30 second snippet was she lip syncing the words