Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i want something like this as the official album cover

EF9x6EoWoAAas7F.jpg

Spoiler

yes, i haven't lived one sec believing that the pics art garbage was anything official

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

Love this so much. Just an extra thought I think maybe the phrase “paint my banisters blue” is a departure from her describing herself as blue or another person as blue, or being painted blue. No longer is it a person, it’s is the banisters, I’m picturing a house, more specifically like a lived in house.  It also reminded me of Venice bitch. I genuinely think she is on the verge of being happy now and just wants to settle down and build a house and just make music. Something I loved about COCC like you mentioned is how it was almost a rebelion from the Hollywood culture, lifestyle, and fame. This is very rare in a lot of big mainstream artist so I think that’s why a lot of people are turned off. But I loved COCC and the story it told. I’m going to start a post about COCC soon cuz it is just the definition of beauty and art. But I’m 100%  getting the same vibe that you are getting. 

Omg that’s so interesting! Such great insight into the whole “paint my banisters blue” lyric. Like you mentioned, it’s no longer a person being painted blue, rather a physical object. Such Venice Bitch vibes with a continuation of the themes from COTCC. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts about chemtrails! 

You are all missing the point. We had Lana sing about her children AND CATS on HTD. One of the cats had small feature on the TJF snippet. I need more cat vocals, I need Niko to meow the chorus on Dealer.

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, COCC said:

You are all missing the point. We had Lana sing about her children AND CATS on HTD. One of the cats had small feature on the TJF snippet. I need more cat vocals, I need Niko to meow the chorus on Dealer.

giphy.gif

Come through Dealer Pussy Remix

nF70D0F.png

Can't wait to cry to Blue Banisters when it gets released :trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

3 hours ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Did anyone else see how the watch she’s holding in the snippet has the letter “J” on it? Could it possible be because she references almost every guy in her songs/poetry as Jim, Joe, John, etc.? I got the feeling she made it a point to show it!

J stands for Jack producing the whole album :dua:

So I got a chance to listen to the Blue Banisters snippet like in full with my AirPods in and all that

i kinda like it. Already sounds fuller than anything we’ve heard lately. Idk if that makes sense, it’s obviously a lowkey song but there’s still a solid foundation of sound and production throughout. I feel like her recent stuff could be described as very sparse and acoustic but not in a good way (or at least, in a way that I like). 

but Blue Banisters I can kinda fuck with, I’m not gonna lie

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just now, White Dress said:

I definitely think we'll get Dealer this time around. She clearly likes the song but probably wasn't sure which album it belongs to :oprah3:

She was saving the heat for this album, she can let jack enjoys his little banjo carols and then come back gag us with the real shit 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

6 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

So I got a chance to listen to the Blue Banisters snippet like in full with my AirPods in and all that

i kinda like it. Already sounds fuller than anything we’ve heard lately. Idk if that makes sense, it’s obviously a lowkey song but there’s still a solid foundation of sound and production throughout. I feel like her recent stuff could be described as very sparse and acoustic but not in a good way (or at least, in a way that I like). 

but Blue Banisters I can kinda fuck with, I’m not gonna lie

i think this feels different because in cocc the piano was just really plain, this snippet have a different treatment to the sound of it

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just caught up with all this hmmmm, I really hope Blue Bannisters has some spice in it at some point in the song, but I get the feeling that, especially with this album title, that once again everything will be a stripped down style :toofunny:

Buuut on the positive side, at least an album is really coming! So soon too, and I'm sure there'll be at least a few really good songs as there always are on each album even if it's not a favourite ?

a quick attempt at reinterpreting the BB pic in my own style! it doesn't match the vibe of the snippet but neither does hers and I tried to keep her kitschiness so thats why it's still slightly ugly I'm sorry :toofunny: it's the bewitched font 

Spoiler

c7VhCWG.jpg

5Ve8dpy.jpg

I wanted to see if this pic was truly salvageable as cover art like someone mentioned and the answer is probably no

UbsOye5.png

It sounds and looks amazing and I can’t wait to hear more :party:

I’m also in denial that this is the official album cover. More like a placeholder... especially now that we know she has great visuals for this music video. Can’t imagine she’d do this. 

7 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

a quick attempt at reinterpreting the BB pic in my own style! it doesn't match the vibe of the snippet but neither does hers and I tried to keep her kitschiness so thats why it's still slightly ugly I'm sorry :toofunny: it's the bewitched font 

Hide contents

c7VhCWG.jpg

5Ve8dpy.jpg

I wanted to see if this pic was truly salvageable as cover art like someone mentioned and the answer is probably no

The colored version is actually pretty cute. 

-Homeland of the Gods-

The snippet sounds gorgeous, and the lyrics are so striking... I can’t wait to listen to the full song!!

However, I feel sorry for most people on LB because it was clearly produced by Jack and almost everyone here seemed to have enough of him...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~