Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Wishing that Lana would have taken a shoegaze/dream pop approach for LDR 8 but it’s all good… would love to hear more Venice Bitch inspired tracks on BB but it’s most likely not possible at this point

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

When you think about it, we have a lot of promised music and projects coming in lieu of Blue Banisters as well...

1. Blue Banisters (July 2021)

2. Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution (poetry book + spoken-word album, TBD) 
[We have confirmation that it’s been finished, as of January 2021, so I’m anticipating it being released within the next year or so]

3. American Standards & Classics (TBD)

[I mean, we have confirmation that it was recorded]

4. Country cover album (TBD)

[Also confirmed, and separate from AS&C]

5. Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane (TBD, referred to as coming out “later” as of April 2021) 

6. LDR 9 (TBD)

[confirmed that Lana is working on new music to a fan in Texas, as of April 2021]

and these will probably all be released before like, 2025. Amazing how she never stops!

I have a feeling that 3 and 4 will be merged and that maybe they could be a double release with the Nikki album? 
plus there are surely a couple of side projects we know nothing about (soundtracks, collabs)

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I have a feeling that 3 and 4 will be merged and that maybe they could be a double release with the Nikki album? 
plus there are surely a couple of side projects we know nothing about (soundtracks, collabs)

Ooh that’s true! I know her work with Nikki included both covers and original songs so maybe the covers they did will end up on their joint album with their original songs, and then all of the covers Lana did on her own will be released as their own album? 

And yessss, and aside from musical projects, I also think we have her rumoured Gucci collaboration to look forward to!

At least Blue Banisters has a whole story like TV in Black & White, Fine China et cetera. I wanna hear where she is because she is fixing her house

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

9 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

god i wish i was living in la, i would arrange so many things:angie:

Like wearing our diamonds on skid row :angie:

I’m back on my last.fm bullshit

someone that put white dress and LMLYLAW lyrics in the shout box like last august wrote “summer comes, winter goes” in the BB one so that’s probably another lyric for it

they also scrobbled a song called garden of eden  but I don’t know if that’s a demo or an unreleased I’ve just never heard of

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

someone that put white dress and LMLYLAW lyrics in the shout box like last august wrote “summer comes, winter goes” in the BB one so that’s probably another lyric for it

they also scrobbled a song called garden of eden  but I don’t know if that’s a demo or an unreleased I’ve just never heard of

If I remember correctly Garden of Eden might just be an unreleased song confirmed in some way (or not)

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

wait i thought it was fake, r we sure its the same person? kinda sick of summer comes/goes/fades away lyrics

Just now, Lustformoney said:

wait i thought it was fake, r we sure its the same person? kinda sick of summer comes/goes/fades away lyrics

Ya it’s the same guy I remember looking at his profile before COCC came out to see if he teased any more lyrics when I would get super desperate :rip:

and ya same, it is a bit overdone at this point

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

garden of eden is an old unleaked song, probably pre-fame era

WGe8ynS.gif

Ya I don’t keep up much with the latest news on unreleased songs, snippets, leaked titles because there’s just TOO many :rip: 

I don’t blame you! Even I’m not certain about it. 

Ya it’s the same guy I remember looking at his profile before COCC came out to see if he teased any more lyrics when I would get super desperate :rip:

and ya same, it is a bit overdone at this point

i moveeeeed, Garden of eden is speculated to be a 2012 Dan heath trackPropose Faint GIF - Propose Faint Fail - Discover & Share GIFs

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

somebody better leak the original version of garden of eden before it's reworked for the album :stareney: 

And while they're at it, Woman UV and UFB :wub:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

If you search ‘Blue Banisters Lana Del Rey’ it takes you to 1949

so Blue Banisters is the reworked song we won!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Br00klynbaby said:

Saw an updates page say the album has been registered on spotify?? 

interesting..anyone in IT know how to confirm this?

"Don’t forget me"