Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

If the album does come in July, then I’m

guessing:

- Blue Banisters will be released as a single sometime this month

- The pre-order/cover/tracklist could either come with the single this month, or sometime in June

girl it's coming on Monday manifest with me 

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

If The ASAP collab is real, THAT could be her revenge song: didn’t ASAP GoT arrested for some sort of misogynistic crime (abuse? Sexual assault?)? 
and Dean as producer?!? 
that could get controversial and fiery real quick 

It wasn't accidentally hitting a fan in a concert? Or he did something else?

4 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

girl, the only time Lana announced a preorder in time was with Chemtrails. She always announce it out of nowhere a day before. i'm keeping my faith and hope

Violet was announced via video 

LFL we knew was coming because she tweeted the date in March, and we only had a week and a half 

HM came 10 days after HBTB came out 

NFR is the only time she’s ever dropped a preorder unannounced (and it was suspended even then because the dual video was set to release) :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

Violet was announced via video 

LFL we knew was coming because she tweeted the date in March, and we only had a week and a half 

HM came 10 days after HBTB came out 

NFR is the only time she’s ever dropped a preorder unannounced (and it was suspended even then because the dual video was set to release) :thumb2:

OKAY BUT WE DIDN'T LOOSE YET

0YnL0Kf.gif

25 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Omg, who said Lana is collaborating with ASAP AGAIN ???

This rumour started from no reliable source, only tik tok and dior leak said that. Also, people on tik tok are saying that eclipse said that but he never announced this, and the guy who heard bird world, blue bannisters and a bunch of others unleaked songs, said on LDRaddic that is fake because this rumour started saying that this collab is on the title track

1 minute ago, VioletPrincess said:

Unpopular opinion perhaps, I want Institutions before the first single + album :tsk:

Honestly atm im more hyped to this book than the album, im still processing cocc

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

THEORY INCOMING (bear with me) - 

Okay so I went back and read the Music Week issue and I remember either Ben or Ed said “she has two albums in mind, I think” and proceeded to talk about “the plan” that they’ve been trying to do for years, which they finally think they can pull off. 

Now, I don’t want to sound delusional but I don’t necessarily know anymore if the “two albums in mind” were the album that would follow Chemtrails and the cover album. 

The reason I think this is because:

1. There are 2 cover albums confirmed to be in existence - one of American standards and classic folk songs, and another of pure country songs. Yes, she may have merged the two, but at the time of this interview, they were distinguished as two separate cover albums. So it can’t be LDR 8 PLUS only one cover album.

2. She never archived the post on IG about Rock Candy Sweet. Surely, she has archived posts before, namely snippets and the initial April 2020 announcements for Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass. So if the album truly was retitled, then wouldn’t she just delete the RCS post in place of BB?

So, my theory is...

There are TWO albums.

- Rock Candy Sweet, which will be the album that challenges her place in the music industry, the crazy year she’s had in the public eye, and accusations of glamourizing domestic abuse and cultural appropriation.

- Blue Banisters, which will be the album that takes stock of her life in between being a famous person and discusses personal developments, tells her own story, etc. 

3. On November 17, she said she was working on two albums in a tweet. Chemtrails was already done at that point, so it could’ve been RCS and BB or BB/RCS (if they are the same album) and the cover album, but we’ll see. 

Now, I know I said all this but I’m not entirely sold on it :rip: but I just thought I’d throw it out there to anyone who wants to add in their two cents. I’m leaning way more towards Blue Banisters being a retitled-Rock Candy Sweet.

27 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Omg, who said Lana is collaborating with ASAP AGAIN ???

Some random person on TikTok, and they claimed eclipse said so. I’m like 99.99% sure it’s false, and no one else has heard of this from eclipse either 

as a side-note, I really hope it’s not true. Lana’s solo tracks are normally a lot stronger lyrically, and her collabs are normally hit or miss 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Okay so I went back and read the Music Week issue and I remember either Ben or Ed said “she has two albums in mind, I think” and proceeded to talk about “the plan” that they’ve been trying to do for years, which they finally think they can pull off. 

Now, I don’t want to sound delusional but I don’t necessarily know anymore if the “two albums in mind” were the album that would follow Chemtrails and the cover album. 

1. There are 2 cover albums confirmed to be in existence - one of American standards and classic folk songs, and another of pure country songs. Yes, she may have merged the two, but at the time of this interview, they were distinguished as two separate cover albums. So it can’t be LDR 8 PLUS only one cover album.

2. She never archived the post on IG about Rock Candy Sweet. Surely, she has archived posts before, namely snippets and the initial April 2020 announcements for Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass. So if the album truly was retitled, then wouldn’t she just delete the RCS post in place of BB?

So, my theory is...

There are TWO albums.

- Rock Candy Sweet, which will be the album that challenges her place in the music industry, the crazy year she’s had in the public eye, and accusations of glamourizing domestic abuse and cultural appropriation.

- Blue Banisters, which will be the album that takes stock of her life in between being a famous person and discusses personal developments, tells her own story, etc. 

3. On November 17, she said she was working on two albums in a tweet. Chemtrails was already done at that point, so it could’ve been RCS and BB or BB/RCS (if they are the same album) and the cover album, but we’ll see. 

Now, I know I said all this but I’m not entirely sold on it :rip: but I just thought I’d throw it out there to anyone who wants to add in their two cents. I’m leaning way more towards Blue Banisters being a retitled-Rock Candy Sweet.

I think the albums that she was talking about on november was american classics and rcs (bb) and thats it

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I think the albums that she was talking about on november was american classics and rcs (bb) and thats it

Me too, honestly. Plus, I think the second cover album of country songs only came to fruition in late December, which was when the MOJO interview took place (where it was mentioned). 

3 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

This rumour started from no reliable source, only tik tok and dior leak said that. Also, people on tik tok are saying that eclipse said that but he never announced this, and the guy who heard bird world, blue bannisters and a bunch of others unleaked songs, said on LDRaddic that is fake because this rumour started saying that this collab is on the title track

Honestly atm im more hyped to this book than the album, im still processing cocc

I only listened to COCC  for the first time last Tuesday and I need to let it BREATHE :icant:  God knows how long the music drought will be after the next album

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So, my theory is...

There are TWO albums.

wait, did I follow along to understand the possibility of dropping two different albums simultaneously?! I don't think any other artist has done that, it'd be big for sure

3 minutes ago, VioletPrincess said:

wait, did I follow along to understand the possibility of dropping two different albums simultaneously?! I don't think any other artist has done that, it'd be big for sure

Yes! Maybe she’d stagger them a bit, like Rock Candy Sweet coming out June 1 / Blue Banisters coming out July 4, but I think that could be “the plan” they teased in Music Week! 

28 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

CAN SOMEBODY BE DELUSIONAL WITH ME?

Delulu all the way here :wave2:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

38 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

so, i think the preorder announcement is actually coming tomorrow night... she announces it a day before it drops 

i looked up all the other preorder announcements and:

- UV cover/tracklist were announced 1 month before the release 

- honeymoon tracklist/cover 1 month too 

- LFL was 2 weeks but not even an insta post ??? probably because of the leaks or multiple delays... messy ass era lol

- nfr 1 cover and tracklist 1 month again yasss consistency 

- coco tracklist and "cover" 2 months 

Since we’re 2 months away from the album (IF her ass didn’t lie again) a preorder and tracklist post could literally be coming any day now. i feel it coming around a month before the album tho but we’ll see 

8 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

So, my theory is...

There are TWO albums.

I’m going to believe this theory now Eo-Zgdhk-Xc-AAg-Yy-G.jpg

16 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So, my theory is...

There are TWO albums.

This actually makes so much sense. I don't think the covers album has really come to fruition yet, and it was just an 'idea' Lana had in mind from the beginning. I did wonder for a bit that perhaps BB and RCS could be two different albums. I feel like Lana has taken some inspo from Taylor and maybe wanted to push herself to move quicker with releases (not that she really needs to). It's possible BB could be a continuation of COCC, and RCS could be it's own sound where Dealer is featured on it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

While I would not be opposed to two separate albums I only believe there to be one. 

Lana referred to RCS as a record which she has used interchangeably in the past while she specifically referenced Blue Banisters as an album. Is there the possibility that it is two separate albums, sure. But I think it is more likely RCS is just a track/single on BB. 

As always it is confusing as fuck. Perched for the clarification and actual release of concrete info lol!

Pleaseeeeeee give us details lol!

28 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So, my theory is...

There are TWO albums.

Ianadeirey comin thru with the Nobel Peace Prize

F7-B9-A657-FF63-41-A3-A17-F-1-D3681646-B 

16 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yes! Maybe she’d stagger them a bit, like Rock Candy Sweet coming out June 1 / Blue Banisters coming out July 4, but I think that could be “the plan” they teased in Music Week! 

i love this theory so much holy shit but let’s be real aint no way on earth that woman could manage to drop THREE albums in 3 months like from every pov that’s nearly impossible especially when they couldn’t even manage for her to release one album in 8 months when it was ready to go for some time... 

For me RCS is a song on BB centered around the media and her revenge and that’s why she said record and not album in her story when she mentioned it the first time. And BB is just the album RCS will be on.

Along BB she was working on the cover/folk album back in november/december and those are the 2 albums she talked about when she angrily answered to that jerk on twitter. If we even get BB before the end of the year that’d  still be 2 albums in a single year which would be very impressive already.