Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

So I just woke up, and had one of the weirdest dreams :toofunny: Lana was my mom :toofunny:

But when I asked her about Blue Banisters, she told me it wasn't country, so we won! :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

16 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

So I just woke up, and had one of the weirdest dreams :toofunny: Lana was my mom :toofunny:

But when I asked her about Blue Banisters, she told me it wasn't country, so we won! :makeup:

Mother's lie

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

23 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

Some of you expecting two albums from her in the next two months, even though you know there's a high chance we won't even get one album by the end of Summer :omfg2:

I’m still thinking we’re only getting one album, Blue Banisters. The question of when remains to be seen, but summer seems realistic.

but what if Rock Candy Sweet is a now standalone single produced by Mike Dean (maybe it’s even the ASAP Rocky collab), cut off from Blue Banisters? 

https://www.spin.com/2021/04/lana-del-rey-announces-third-album-of-2021-with-blue-banisters/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Have y'all seen what this article on spin.com says? They think there's 3 albums too. Idk if i'm late to the party as far as this article, it was just tweeted by them yesterday but um... who's gonna tell them?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

This project... this is not what y'all expect, I can't believe she is doing this :dies: 

Btw title track is not produced by Jack or any of her usual collaborators

from BlackoutZone

AHHHHHHHH

IM SCARED

her ambient space rock/grunge era is arriving :crying3:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

This project... this is not what y'all expect, I can't believe she is doing this :dies: 

Btw title track is not produced by Jack or any of her usual collaborators

from BlackoutZone

AHHHHHHHH

IM SCARED

NGL I don’t keep up with any other forums but what is BlackoutZone (or is it a person??) and how do we know this is legit? Can u link to their posts cause this has my wheels spinning and I’m getting so hype :excited:

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

NGL I don’t keep up with any other forums but what is BlackoutZone (or is it a person??) and how do we know this is legit? Can u link to their posts cause this has my wheels spinning and I’m getting so hype :excited:

Hes a reliable “insider” on ATRL who I don’t think has really even been wrong 

but he is sort of a Lana hater so :rip: