Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

may i just add some more confirmation on the "two albums" theory,

when i asked my mum if dealer was on the tracklist (BB) she said she doesn't see it on this album but she's feeling it will be on another album (bare in mind this was back when we thought RCS was now Blue Banisters) maybe the other album she was talking about was Rock Candy Sweet... which is harboring Dealer :trisha: 

confirmed, case closed ladies :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

More proof Blue Banisters or RCS is catholc psychedelic synth folk: Lana teased a cover of On Eagles Wings in November.. For those who werent raised Catholic, OEW is one of the biggest bops in an otherwise boring song book in the Catholic Church. Now she pretended she was just singing it for Biden, but what if she was also teasing us her direction? She said in that ig video she was in the studio with Zach Dawes. Ot was just acapella imagine all the psychedelic synths and folk guitar production would make it sound like? Anyway this summer the twinks will be twerking to Lana singing hyms. Amen

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Instagram post.

lol that post is about Wolf Alice's Blue Weekend, it doesn't say anything about Billie Eilish. The caption says "Ellie", the singer in the band

8 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

For those who werent raised Catholic

I still have Traumas from when I had to declare in front of everyone in the church that I renounce Satan :stareney:

Spoiler

and then I went home to my boyfriend :hooker:

6 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

...excuse me? Those were the best part of mass

giphy.gif

dare I say…the only good part? I Am for You and The Summons are still BOPS

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

13 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

lol that post is about Wolf Alice's Blue Weekend, it doesn't say anything about Billie Eilish. The caption says "Ellie", the singer in the band

how do people actually get accepted to follow him, I've had follow requests on two accounts for months lol

17 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Omg I am so sorry.

I have become blind.  ??? HAHAHAHAH this is embarrassing . Sorry my man. thanks for pointing it out.

@ChaoticLipster @White Picket Chemtrails

Sorry I messed up. Dont cancel me. I became blind momentarily and got confused 

16 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

and it turns out to be her bubblegum pop era just to prove a point that she can have an entire album of radio hits like every other artist :teehee: but she chooses to make what she wants

I s2g if she did this I would stan her forever :beyonce:

Spoiler

Honestly it would be one of the most iconic troll moves any artist has ever done :trisha:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

12 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

how do people actually get accepted to follow him, I've had follow requests on two accounts for months lol

You’re not missing much…just everyone licking eclipses asshole 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, godsmonster said:

she changed the album title?

yes to Rock Candy Banisters out August 32nd

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i think she will post something today :ma:

you said that yesterday :tsk:

jk I’ll manifest with you

"Don’t forget me"

With the Madonna collab rumors + her COCC/BB Old West Karen aesthetic + Mike Synth being a potencial producer, I wonder if there's a chance we could get a bop like this:

(btw, it would be awesome if Lana gaves us a folktronica album like Madonna's Music and American Life- to be honest I can see this happening)

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

you said that yesterday :tsk:

jk I’ll manifest with you

i pretend i do not see

I know she threw us off by posting two days in a row (the cover and then the snippet) but I think we should hold onto our 18-20 day between music news theory because it’s been the most constant thing we’ve had since December 

so, that said, I think she won’t post music news again until the 15th to the 18th

So we can make as many crazy theories as we want for the next two weeks 

:hype:

:crying4:

"Don’t forget me"