Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

And we don't have confirmation that BB is a Mike track, only that it's not someone she usually works with.

Hoping it's Kieron Menzies since she doesn't work with him too often :pray2:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Seriously though, I wouldn’t mind if Lana had a song like Utada’s Stay Gold if she’s going to keep with the piano thing. A catchy piano on loop and add some beats on top of that, would almost be like r’n’b.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

it would be cool if it was something like Stargirl Interlude or Groupie Love, but at this point i just want something different from nfr and cocc :um:

SFP2h.gif

I can see it being a digital only release. Maybe just CDs but no vinyls. The reason being her label/mgmt/ her herself forcing her fans and her own promo schedule to become a better steaming artist. That way for her next album after that she’ll be super successful cause she already has physical sales on lock (and her fans will have money from not spending hundreds on vinyl variants twice in one year) and then her steaming numbers will also be good. As we know that’s was chemtrails downfall 

11 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I can see it being a digital only release. Maybe just CDs but no vinyls. The reason being her label/mgmt/ her herself forcing her fans and her own promo schedule to become a better steaming artist. That way for her next album after that she’ll be super successful cause she already has physical sales on lock (and her fans will have money from not spending hundreds on vinyl variants twice in one year) and then her steaming numbers will also be good. As we know that’s was chemtrails downfall 

I don't think they will risk debuting with 50k first week just to try to boost streaming numbers :brows:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I just want Dealer :trisha:

I envision it having those wild vocals piercing through the instrumental and my eardrums

If you want Dealer, listen to Dance Till We Die. They probably sound the same.

well @Nikogo i manifested another lana post today and we got french restaurant leak, shall i manifest tomorrow too? :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

well @Nikogo i manifested another lana post today and we got french restaurant leak, shall i manifest tomorrow too? :makeup2:

I'm going to be severely disappointed if you don't :oprah:

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

When Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight leaked Lana announced West Coast.... cmon Lana :gasp: we need a trustworthy date

that settles it! We need to send French Restaurant to magazine publishers so they'll say its the new single :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

There's a video on tiktok of the livestream The guy on the live to Mike Dean: "Are you producing the entire Blue Banisters record?"

silence. "mmm I can't say... "

:oprah2: why is everything so damn secretive