Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm just so happy that we may finally have our banisters painted blue. :pray2: I'm more curious about Text Book. It screams Norman (title track) to me, for some reason. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Textbook is the most non-Lana title ever. ..

Wat. ...

I cant think of a worse title.. 

But let's see. Maybe the lyrics and sound will indicate her thought process behind it.

28 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Textbook has same energy as Talking like An answering machine (??wtf title. Does she mean Jack's voice is like a robot/monotonous/boring????)

Talking like an answering machine is such a great title though. I can think of so many great lyrics/ tropes that this coud refer to - being emotionally detached, being hurt inside but acting politely on the outside or it could refer to a person who's fake, boring, pretentious ...

[seeing what Lana did with titles like "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" or "Let Me Love You Like A Woman", the lyrics would probably not live up to the title]

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

So Ben said in an interview they are planning something that they might finally „be able to pull off“. Do you think he was referring to the triple singles? And that insider who said „I cant believe she is doing this“? Delulu me thinks there might be some more suprises  :um2:

11 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Talking like an answering machine is such a great title though. I can think of so many great lyrics/ tropes that this coud refer to - being emotionally detached, being hurt inside but acting politely on the outside or it could refer to a person who's fake, boring, pretentious ...

[seeing what Lana did with titles like "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" or "Let Me Love You Like A Woman", the lyrics would probably not live up to the title]

Yes I meant its vague and not Lana esque

What if it's a textbook of revenge???.

I can't express how excited I am

OG lana is back (I hope the songs are condescending sassy/aggressive? like TOSTB, TrueLoveOnTheSide you know?)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I still can't believe it is really happening :oprah: how many hours do we have left? Because i literally cannot contain my excitement :cryney:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

i think we will have to look for jack on this album like wally on a picture of where is wally.

how many songs on BB are from Jack, what do you think?

I'm so excited about wildflower, wildfire. mike bring us the honeymoon vibe back.

Lana Del Rey shared by morokyanus on We Heart It

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

5 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

Scrolling through bullshit gif posts for notable information is really a full-time job at this point

Come on it’s part of the fun of the pre-release era :hype:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

ARE YOU READY FOR THE COLLAPSE TOMORROW???

I think those songs are going to be so beautiful:trisha:

Wildflower Wildfire so excited for this...I sense another career highlight :oprah:

And with the title track being out tomorrow,  I think the pre order is around the corner and the album will come in July , maybe not July 4th but still in July. She never released the title track more than 2 months away from the album except LFL..we are winning guys!!! Maybe another Honeymoon level rollout is coming :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: