Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

All I found was "hamburger" :trisha:

(Saw some information for a show in September too I think but I'm not sure)

this was debunked during the COTCC era as meaning nothing 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Wot

Hide in the bathroom like a normal person and listen

:agree:

I can't sis I work at a beauty store and I'm ALONE. Can't leave my place for so long :krylie:

3 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

I can't sis I work at a beauty store and I'm ALONE. Can't leave my place for so long :krylie:

bestie if you’re alone just.. play it on your phone and hope no one comes up to you for 15 mins :w8ing:

So the fact that Mike said this is CLASSIC Lana has my sooo hyped. I mean, I'm not even the kind of person who wants her to bring back the BTD era and I love her recent work, but I've been feeling VERY nostalgic these last few weeks and honestly it would be so fitting (and exciting!) 

good morning I guess mike never posted that snippet huh I'm glad I could fall asleep but at what cost :yawn:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

46 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

those "rumors" come from diorleak aka not reliable. his guesses are just so... ugh a blind monkey could make the same guesses he does and still be correct :eek2:

You’re right about that account: all they do is repost what others are saying, whether the info is legit or not. I’ve seen the tracklist and cover rumour on another account, but maybe they just reposted the unchecked info from diorleak. 
diorleak is more interesting for rumours about artists other than Lana, to be honest. 

7 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Fake a robbery, close the store and listen to the songs until the police arrives :ma: and then get caught, lose your job, pay a fine and go to jail, but it's totally worth it BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THREE DAMN SINGLES

25 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

All I found was "hamburger" :trisha:

(Saw some information for a show in September too I think but I'm not sure)

I saw that too. I think it’s for Bonnaroo and that’s already been announced. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

10 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

there's usually music playing at beauty stores so just play the songs on speaker and have your moment sis lmaaaaaao 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Just now, fabian said:

To know that people are starving for the new snipped and to let them wait must be a feeling of power :worship:

mike was probably high out of his mind when he said that, he probably doesn't even remember 

1 minute ago, lemonadetan said:

mike was probably high out of his mind when he said that, he probably doesn't even remember 

I think the millions of tweets on his page should let him remember very fast

15 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

So the fact that Mike said this is CLASSIC Lana has my sooo hyped. I mean, I'm not even the kind of person who wants her to bring back the BTD era and I love her recent work, but I've been feeling VERY nostalgic these last few weeks and honestly it would be so fitting (and exciting!) 

When I hear "classic Lana" I dont see BTD in my mind but UV/Hm era :illumilana2:

Mmeow~

Just now, DeluluKing said:

When I hear "classic Lana" I dont see BTD in my mind but UV/Hm era :illumilana2:

Yes!!! Same :wub:

Manifesting only this!

16 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

You’re right about that account: all they do is repost what others are saying, whether the info is legit or not. I’ve seen the tracklist and cover rumour on another account, but maybe they just reposted the unchecked info from diorleak. 
diorleak is more interesting for rumours about artists other than Lana, to be honest. 

exactly ! i noticed the only things they are right about is stuff either boz or éclipse said before them. the rest is always "i’m guessing but i don’t know" "i can’t confirm yet" which shows they don’t have any clue without other’s help. and the rest are just smart guesses like i could tweet "lana del rey will release an album during the year" and be right cause DUH ofc it’s lana tf... making smart guesses we could make too isn’t insider work to me yet twitter bottoms eat it up like cupcakes....

IF the three singles are really dropping tomorrow, isn't it likely that they'll leak today? I'm not hoping or wishing for that; I can wait. But isn't that realistic, based on what we've seen with NFR and COCC?