Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m starting to dislike this Nikki Lane obsession Lana has it’s a little creepy. She should be working on RCS not fishing in Texas. 

what obsession? nikki is literally her best friend ofc she's gonna hang out with her

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m starting to dislike this Nikki Lane obsession Lana has it’s a little creepy. She should be working on RCS not fishing in Texas. 

they're probably really great friends, i have a feeling that nikki lane is a geniune and good person, we shouldn't discourage lana from having a healthy friendship

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

One fan spoke to her yesterday and she said that she is doing now the country one and looks like rcs is done (?) because she said the it will happen w/ Jack (thats what I understood about what he said)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

they're probably really great friends, they seem geniune and i don't think we should discourage lana from having a healthy friendship

I think I’m just bored and want RCS news, but all we getting is what she’s up to with Nikki ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

It is preposterous to suggest or even hint that a 35 year old woman (10 years deep into her career) should market herself (or even throw a bone) towards teenagers for some bonus Billboard numbers. Lana's at the point in her career where she doesn't have to compromise or be afraid of alienating her fanbase. I hope she knows that. 

Chemtrails is performing like any other big indie release and that's perfectly fine.

They think she’s cardi b or Ariana or something I swear 

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

it's always "lana needs to get out of LA it's ruining her" now everyone's telling her to get out of texas 

tenor.gif?itemid=14596079

after ldr8, she'll take a spaceship and live on the moon, her avant-garde space rock magnum opus is coming :et: :dua: 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

after ldr8, she'll take a space-ship and live on the moon, her avant-garde space rock magnum opus is coming :et: :dua: 

life on mars ain't just a song.... it's a whole album too, LDR9 magnum opus :et: :dance:

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

it's always "lana needs to get out of LA it's ruining her" now everyone's telling her to get out of texas 

tenor.gif?itemid=14596079

Every fucking era someone try to find something to upset them about the record then years after they want to come back to this sound, it’s really boring zzz

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, honeybadger said:

honestly i like her in texas, yes get down and gritty fishing and smoking with the girls in the backyard wearing cowboy boots, better than LA with only charlie and the beans as a muse

queen of the gas station 2.0 IS FINALLY COMING! WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE! :oprah3: :slay:

If it is actually an album of music, I'd expect any fairly high budget videos would already have been made. The videos for COCC and White Dress were probably made around 3-4 months before release but that may have been longer because of Covid measures. If there's a video it probably would have been made between mid Feb and late march when Lana wasn't on Instagram. Idk how certain this is but I'm hoping there's some kind of visual accompaniment.

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

honestly i like her in texas, get down and gritty fishing and smoking with the girls wearing cowboy boots, better than LA with only charlie and the beans as a muse

people really wanna call her a republican for hanging out with people in texas meanwhile back in LA her brother is dressing like a hillbilly and making her play in kiddie pools full of beans

i love you, but you don't understand me.

when we get queen of the gas station and an elvis re-recording on this album :dance: the faux southern accent is about to make a comeback 

imageproxy.jpg