Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Contemplating God said:

I've heard enough of that SIX second snippet to say that it sounds ABSOLUTELY nothing like Norman Fucking Rockwell and Chemtrails over the Country Club.

Say it with me: You will NEVER get another "Off to the Races." 

200.gif

Facts. 

Just now, baddisease said:

you know what? you're right. i'm going to hope for another snippet and try to manifest the three songs.

i mean this in the way of "set yourself up to think it doesn't happen but when it does, be pleasantly surprised" lol 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If I'm honest with you I thought Mike was lying when he said that Lana authorized him to share the snippet, the weird thing about all this is that Lana has not announced the singles, I think we will have another situation like LMLYLAW.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Anyway, what color do we think the vinyl is gonna be? I'm thinking dark blue :smile:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, bunoner said:

On a more interesting note... on twitter Mike Dean said that the snippet he posted was "snippet one". So there's probably more to come

very true!! also where have you been? i haven't seen you here in a while

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i think eclipse is manifesting lana's energy of "hide posts and then post them when i wanna"

giphy.gif

I think it’s safe to assume we aren’t getting the preorder tomorrow because Lana always posts the album cover and tracklist before it drops 

"Don’t forget me"

What a train wreck. I am way too tired to move all of these ridiculous posts that ended up being hullabaloo about nothing, so I'll attend to that tomorrow. For now, the troll has been banned. 

What a disastrous way to lead up to the release of the songs that are coming in just about ~15 hours from now x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

What a train wreck. I am way too tired to move all of these ridiculous posts that ended up being hullabaloo about nothing, so I'll attend to that tomorrow. For now, the troll has been banned. 

What a disastrous way to lead up to the release of the songs that are coming in just about ~15 hours from now x

THANK YOU QUEEN MOTHER OF LB

giphy.gif