Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I think she should use the word ginger next. Ginger girl. Tulsa Ginger Freak. Ginger. Summer Ginger. 24if18.gif

we also need a proper ginger era

Lana Del Rey's Blonde Hair Is A Dramatic New Look For The Typically Red  Headed Singer — PHOTOS

but i also think a nice violet would also fit the era quite well...

lizzy grant's Instagram profile post: “Buy my purple wig For my mermaid  video        song: Me… | Lana del rey, Lana del rey art, Lana del

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Just now, lustforlife said:

Ginger..... 

In my teeth 

Also im here for she using something hot... pepper...maybe... so tired of those love sweet taste lyrics:popcorn:

13 gingers
Lust for Ginger 
Ginger Paradise. 

ginger's not really sweet tho. maybe w honey. it's got like a refreshing spiciness to it

the album's literally called candy SWEET, maybe to the point of it being like bitter like how medicine syrup is 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

we also need a proper ginger era

Lana Del Rey's Blonde Hair Is A Dramatic New Look For The Typically Red  Headed Singer — PHOTOS

but i also think a nice violet would also fit the era quite well...

lizzy grant's Instagram profile post: “Buy my purple wig For my mermaid  video        song: Me… | Lana del rey, Lana del rey art, Lana del

oof ginger Lana's a WHOLE VIBE. I'd love for her to go strawberry blond, maybe even like some kind of pastel pink maybe. violet's incredible beautiful. or like jet black that looks blue in the light. violet might be too strong n too sudden imo

UV/Honeymoon

I've always loved lana's red hair, I'd be so here for a comeback for this era :hype:

Also: I've been living for the mazzy star-esque sound manifestions. Right now I think (may be unpopular lol) NFR is her album that most resembles them, but I'd love for some songs that sound like their more psychedelic stuff. And even though it may just be an album full of NFR and COCC outtakes, it could be outtakes she thought were too "hard" for those albums :dua:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

I've always loved lana's red hair, I'd be so here for a comeback for this era :hype:

Also: I've been living for the mazzy star-esque sound manifestions. Right now I think (may be unpopular lol) NFR is her album that most resembles them, but I'd love for some songs that sound like their more psychedelic stuff. And even though it may just be an album full of NFR and COCC outtakes, it could be outtakes she thought were to "hard" for those albums :dua:

manifesting something like she hangs brightly, ghost highway, & so tonight that i might see :angie: 

15 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I dont have to prove anything to any of u. The receipts of my guesses are all over the site.  And i wont say my source. Eclipse never said his and u guys keep sucking his b* why should i reveal when i get my infos? Sorry n sorry 

because most of what eclipse says, actually happens. 

and your whole story sounds way off. 

Rock Sweet Candy is read to be relesead. She can add more songs, she still thinking about it, but i dont think she will. Most of the songs are nfr and some cocc scraps with Jack.

So is it ready to be released or not? If she’s adding more songs then it’s not ready to be released. Also super unlikely that COTCC is only 11 tracks (with a cover and 4 year old song) but there are leftover of two albums. 

She also on the way to finish a duet album with Nikki. They are writing alot of things toghter.  

that’s not inside info they’ve literally been talking about this for months 

June 1st its a impossible date. Even her label have listened the album yet and a plan to release didnt not start.  So i dont think will happen. 

It’s impossible for her label to have NOT heard the album if she gave a release date for two months. Ben already said in an interview she had two albums ready. He wouldn’t be that behind the album if he hadn’t heard it. Plus they would never commission a font to be made if they felt the album was far from being done. June 1st seems highly unlikely but that, again, isn’t inside info or completely impossible 

BTW the cocc era isnt dead YET. Maybe 1 or 2 things yet to come. 

The era has been dead since the album dropped. Try again. 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

manifesting something like she hangs brightly, ghost highway, & so tonight that i might see :angie: 

those are the exact tracks i've been manifesting too, our minds :sass: i'd also love a track with guitars like in blue flower 

a cute track at the end of the album like flowers in december with the harmonica could be nice too 

imageproxy.jpg

18 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Where's St. Vincent?

In those past weeks, I'm starting to love you, but I'm not completely ready for the Jack worship 

22 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Also: I've been living for the mazzy star-esque sound manifestions. Right now I think (may be unpopular lol) NFR is her album that most resembles them, but I'd love for some songs that sound like their more psychedelic stuff. And even though it may just be an album full of NFR and COCC outtakes, it could be outtakes she thought were too "hard" for those albums :dua:

20 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

14 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

those are the exact tracks i've been manifesting too, our minds :sass: i'd also love a track with guitars like in blue flower 

a cute track at the end of the album like flowers in december with the harmonica could be nice too 

Our energies combined needs to have an impact in the real world. If not in this record, probably in the next. Let's keep manifesting this for 13 days and leave it at the hands of the universe

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

Our energies combined needs to have an impact in the real world. If not in this record, probably in the next. Let's keep manifesting this for 13 days and leave it at the hands of the universe

yes! we need this sound for rock candy sweet / ldr9 :pray2: :legend: 

9 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Manifesting :pussypower: 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So any news? 
did I just read that one of you had info about that damn record? Or it’s just assumptions?

I think it's just assumptions at the moment. Hopefully there'll be some news soon...

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So any news? 
did I just read that one of you had info about that damn record? Or it’s just assumptions?

apparently we have a new insider here :bebe:

edited their ‘spill’ post tho 

"Don’t forget me"

51 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

because most of what eclipse says, actually happens. 

and your whole story sounds way off. 

Rock Sweet Candy is read to be relesead. She can add more songs, she still thinking about it, but i dont think she will. Most of the songs are nfr and some cocc scraps with Jack.

So is it ready to be released or not? If she’s adding more songs then it’s not ready to be released. Also super unlikely that COTCC is only 11 tracks (with a cover and 4 year old song) but there are leftover of two albums. 

She also on the way to finish a duet album with Nikki. They are writing alot of things toghter.  

that’s not inside info they’ve literally been talking about this for months 

June 1st its a impossible date. Even her label have listened the album yet and a plan to release didnt not start.  So i dont think will happen. 

It’s impossible for her label to have NOT heard the album if she gave a release date for two months. Ben already said in an interview she had two albums ready. He wouldn’t be that behind the album if he hadn’t heard it. Plus they would never commission a font to be made if they felt the album was far from being done. June 1st seems highly unlikely but that, again, isn’t inside info or completely impossible 

BTW the cocc era isnt dead YET. Maybe 1 or 2 things yet to come. 

The era has been dead since the album dropped. Try again. 

Ok honey keep sucking that ball 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

u know what im sleep deprived rn but do u know what started playing in my head? Thunder. mhm yup. like the pearls, the pose. courage the cowardly dog vibes. and the pink vinyl I manifest that sound for a track what am i even saying hoping she goes toward the elton john sound sim sim sim to DTWD, but Thunder would be nice. 

UV/Honeymoon