Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Okay so the more I listen to the snippet the more I dig it.Β :hdu:

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

This is such a classic Lana sound oh my god it could literally be from 2016 and I wouldn’t be able to tellΒ 

Β 

Exactly this! It's even giving me unreleased Lizzy vibes and ugh!Β :defeated:Β I ADORE this! If the rest of the album sounds like this, it might become my second favorite after Honeymoon

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

I can’t wait to hear those muffled background vocals that litter the whole snippet in HQΒ :party:

"Don’t forget me"

at the end of the day i'm still very thankful for jack antonoff and nfr/cotcc, but this... this is absolute perfection... i'm truly excited for this, the golden age of lana del rey is truly coming... just this snippet alone is proof that she's an immensely talented, capable musician, her music is just timeless :legend:Β 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

The way this little snippet has already more bass, drums and oomph than almost all of NFR and COCC songs.Β :oic:

Β 

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

OMG

Β THE WAY WE WON.

Β 

Someone here said he will post a snippet on each social media. Who was the genius????

Β 

Omg next what.Β 

Β 

The snippet is so beautiful omg.

Β 

twitter next omg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

just listened to the snippet again and it's absolutely beautiful. i didn't feel this way really about any recent snippets during recent prereleases... this just has something special. it feels so beautiful. so classic. so perfect and i literally cannot wait to listen to it

sUcVobB.png

Β 

the POWER of these snippets.. the production already sounds so good through the videos filmed with a godamn phone... the actual release will send meΒ :air2:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"