Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I hope we get a surprise BBC Radio 1 premiere.Β  15 minutes of new, non-stop Lana.Β  I love hearing her songs debuted to me on the radio.Β :poordat:Β :gclap:

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

I hope we get a surprise BBC Radio 1 premiere.Β  15 minutes of non-stop Lana.Β  I love hearing her songs debuted to me on the radio.Β :poordat:Β :gclap:

me too,Β  the listening experience is superior on the radioΒ :trisha:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

5 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Is the snippet the bridge or chorus??

Probably the bridge... it’s 3 minutes into the song and there’s a minute and a half left. Sounds like a bridge to me - which is great. I want more of that Dance Till We Die bridge energy!

Β 

Β 

IMG-7960.jpg

these songs have to be coming tomorrow ive already told my roommates and all my friends (((iΒ was also even going to tell the person who gives me my second vaxxx)))Β if it doesn’t drop I will lock myself in my room and not come out all dayΒ 998-F66-D7-9-D74-4-A09-A4-A2-12621-D37-C

Spoiler

i don’t need another white dress messΒ 998-F66-D7-9-D74-4-A09-A4-A2-12621-D37-C

Β 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

2 hours ago, bornfree said:

I've been thinking: the insider said that the 3 singles will be the same photo edited in different ways, and it's likely to be, but I fantasized here imagining....and if it's a lie? If it's 3 super produced covers and he tried to shock us?

It'll probably be a PicsArt edit, It is Lana we're talking about...

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

45 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

im listening to the snippet again and i swear i heard electric guitarΒ :trisha:

Are you joking or am I deaf ?:raven:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

8 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Eclipse said: "To continue the actual topic, she has served more than I expected. The return of Lana her greatness I fear. No more tiny distant pianos and compressed af drums."
:party:

anyone else wanna say again that it was Lanas fault, not Jacks??:sideeye: