Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

22 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Day 3 of manifesting Mazzy Star energy:

Don't know why, but this song reminds me of Heroin

still disappointed nawwal had little to no organ

not to bring up jack for the millionth time but i was cleaning the other day and asked alexa to shuffle lana and i swear every song on nfr and chemtrails was so quiet compared to the other songs idk if that’s jacks fault but rcs better be loud :willcut:

it's so funny how chemtrails didn't even get her own era or post release, it barely even lasted 24 hours before we were hyped for rcs.. it's what she deserves

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

im fuckin tired of manifesting so im demanding from now on

so u know what bring back tim lacrombe 

hes worked on some of the best songs on each of albums hes been apart of and i dont think it’s a coincidence! i mean cherry?? and gods and monsters instrumental??  are absolutely gorgeous.

so where is he at??? bring him back NOW. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

it's so funny how chemtrails didn't even get her own era or post release, it barely even lasted 24 hours before we were hyped for rcs.. it's what she deserves

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

this is fuckin hilarious because of how true it is

we literally said "it's an avocado, thaaanks" and then moved on to RCS

negAbhB.png

6 hours ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

stop manifesting songs we already have and manifest new brilliant rock ballads, bops, bangers and screamers

same... I don't understand why  they're asking for old songs that we already know... 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

41 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

same... I don't understand why  they're asking for old songs that we already know... 

Because many of them are unfinished or even demos? Imagine if she released Thunder in a better quality and with some changes to the lyrics :rip:

11 hours ago, honeybadger said:

i need a crumb of info for this album i don't even care if it's fake info at this point giphy.gif

let me ask: what is your DREAM for RCS, no matter how unrealistic?

mine would have to be an album with no jack, but instead mr david kahne himself working in coordination with dan auerbach, rick nowels, and zach dawes... a few tired of singing the blues-y, it's not you it's just me/trees, me and my boyfriend, pretty when you cry-y, raise me up type songs, a few thunder-y type songs, a few oh say can you see etc type songs, some synths here or there, some heavy guitar somewhere, not everywhere, interesting and actually hear-able instruments, no piano flops (key word FLOPS), a few heartbreaking songs, a few angry ones, a sense of fun and life throughout the album, accompanied by PERFECT visuals - not necessary high quality or like the best she's ever had but absolutely perfect for the album, cohesive, dark yet sunny, oceanic, summery, hot and windy, fireworks sparklers oranges and lemons umbrellas sun hats and lemonade iced tea

produced by rick x dan heath x mike dean

Hip hop with trap elements, a lot of The weeknd and Rocky collabs, really pop but with Lanas cinematic sound:pray2: and a professional cover art with Neil krug photoshoot of Lana and the weeknd

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Hip hop with trap elements, a lot of The weeknd and Rocky collabs, really pop but with Lanas cinematic sound:pray2: and a professional cover art with Neil krug photoshoot of Lana and the weeknd

TRAP FOR RCS

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b0u1i9s18kvcuhg6m2pb

22 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

keep talkin keep talkin RagROBy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I just know this album is gonna be kind of rough, like rushed artwork, Charlie shot music videos. 

I'd rather have iphone shot videos than charlie shot music videos :bebe:

sorry charles 

lights, camera, acción

So there's still no interesting info huh? Tumble weeds honey.

A1xE.gif

9 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

i manifest hawaiian vibes 

which could be quite possible considering she went to hawaii in january :wub:

THIS!!!! PLEASE. Bring back that Hawaiian tropic!!:trisha:

"Lick me up and take me like a vitamin 

Cause my body's sweet like rock candy, oh yeah" 

:dance: 

imageproxy.jpg