Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 5/14/2021 at 12:37 AM, Vertimus said:

Thanks--nicely done. I'm glad what is 'realistic' has value to you, as it does to me. 

don't buy it. She has one or two songs with dean and she announced the album to fuck with us

It's as fake as plastic trees, like Harder to Breathe (Maroon 5 cover) and Naturally (SG cover?), seriously? Also Dealer and Cherry Blossom is so obvious. RCS is not a song. TB/WW/BB everybody knows them. Too Cool to Care and Rare Form don't sound real. Anyway, #LeakCrazyForYou

16 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

while we’re on the topic of track lists WHO’S FINDING OUT THE TRACKLIST FROM RHE SHAZAM CODE? c’mon i don’t know how to do that otherwise i would :yawn:

if you're really bored, you can play around with the numbers in the url. That's how @wild caged animal found them last time. Here's Blue Banisters and Wildflower Wildfire and just go down or up. Have fun lol. They seem to be more careful this time around tho

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

It's as fake as plastic trees, like Harder to Breathe (Maroon 5 cover) and Naturally (SG cover?), seriously? Also Dealer and Cherry Blossom is so obvious. RCS is not a song. TB/WW/BB everybody knows them. Too Cool to Care and Rare Form don't sound real. Anyway, #LeakCrazyForYou

Got some bad news for ya

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

manifesting the album will have 100+ songs :oprah3:

manifesting this sistren! 

cd9f8d2fde831e0a145d1c0164ccd033.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Mike Will Leak It said:

Lana is gonna announce she’s the supreme and perform descensum live on IG :illumilana:

honestly i would actually do some insane shit like that if i was her, like i wanna be lana sometimes i would have so much fun

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

Got some bad news for ya

Lana Del Rey - Crazy For You (Madonna cover) (feat. Cher)? Omg YAS QUEEN