Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

there's a change gonna come, his name is mike dean and whenever it does we'll be here for it... hmmmm yeah no more antanoff, we're here for it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, cru3lworld said:

I JUST FINISHED MY REAL ESTATE CLASSES ON THE LORD'S DAY. AKA THE TRIPLE SINGLE RELEASE BY ELIZABETH GRANT. 

20 FUCKING MINUTES :excited:

YESSSS EASTER WILL FOREVER BE MAY 20

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, cru3lworld said:

I JUST FINISHED MY REAL ESTATE CLASSES ON THE LORD'S DAY. AKA THE TRIPLE SINGLE RELEASE BY ELIZABETH GRANT. 

20 FUCKING MINUTES :excited:

Congratulations! I feel like this is such a great omen, so many of us finishing school, starting school, getting jobs and amazing opportunities as Lana puts out new music. It's so amazing :legend:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

if there’s no new music in 20 minutes it’s going to be even worse than august 28th when we were absolutely convinced that cotcc was gonna surprise release :hoe:

I never believed that..I never believed any of the "omg its coming this day!!" simply because Lana never announced anything

I never believed any of the fake dates!! I was always team realistic, this is my first time ever being full on team delulu so Idk how I'm going to react when nothing happens.

"Don’t forget me"

17 more minutes :trisha: I have such a good feeling about this 

Also side note: every time the site takes a bit to load, I always think Lana posted something and practically run to Instagram 

imageproxy.jpg