Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I thought she wasn't gonna say a single word about it and she just proved me right :eartha: I love her

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I like the moving effect she put over the edited selfies for some reason :slayty:

do we think they are the album cover as well ? 

same it is very her ~vibe~ rn 

aOaIzH2.gif

i need her to give more information on the album, rock candy sweet june 1st, blue banisters july 4th... nothing makes sense

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

I think this album will be her most realist, raw and straightforward body of work. The lyrics reminded my of Fiona Apple. 

It's so dense, that I don't know if I'm going to be listening to it on repeat. My second listening it's going to be tomorrow 

LANAS SHAMEEKA ERA 

I feel like the picture she first announced Blue Banisters is from the album cover/ is the album cover 

"Don’t forget me"

I like how Lana posted on insta without the caption. It’s almost As if she wants the music to speak for itself. And the lyrics are almost a nod to her fans who know about her past and are invested. It feels special to me tbh :flutter:

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i need her to give more information on the album, rock candy sweet june 1st, blue banisters july 4th... nothing makes sense

Rock Candy Sweet was the "White Hot Forever" to Tulsa Jesus Freak, but the opposite direction I guess? Like, "Loved You Then and Now" had the lyric Rock Candy Sweet and she was about to change the name of the song + name the album it, but she had a change of mind. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lana released 3 songs....She dragged her fathers "wife" Patty, for raging at her as a child which led her to take long term medication.

LB was completely shut down....what a glorious day. :ma:

I hope BB’s official album cover is just that car selfie but it’s made up of tiny versions of the same picture ... a mosaic serve :makeup2:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

18 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I like the moving effect she put over the edited selfies for some reason :slayty:

do we think they are the album cover as well ? 

Oh yeah the album should have a lenticular cover that changes from the serious expression to the smile that someone posted a few days ago

Lit

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Where do we think the songs will end up on the tracklist? Blue Bannisters is probably the opener, unless she breaks the cycle, but how about the rest? Also, what if these singles will serve as, let's call it "ballad interludes" among her "classical Lana" songs?

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

lana is like the luckiest alternative artist ever imagine caring so little and still being so incredibly beautiful and successful i wish i was her

1 minute ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Where do we think the songs will end up on the tracklist? Blue Bannisters is probably the opener, unless she breaks the cycle, but how about the rest? Also, what if these singles will serve as, let's call it "ballad interludes" among her "classical Lana" songs?

I actually hope the streak breaks and BB isn’t first. It seems like a mid/back end track to me. 

none of these screams opener or closer to me honestly. Like they could be 4/5/6 and it would make sense to me :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Oh yeah the album should have a lenticular cover that changes from the serious expression to the smile that someone posted a few days ago

Lit

:thumb::thumb:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

lana is like the luckiest alternative artist ever imagine caring so little and still being so incredibly beautiful and successful i wish i was her

Right?

Like she's actually embracing the minimal effort poetry picsart aesthetic and people will still buy 12 t-shirts with just different text and the same selphie

Astounding and remarkable

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

what are the intro's and outro's like? i find these are really important parts of a song