8. God Book

9. God Book

10. God Book

11. Dealer

12. Wildflower Wildfire

13. Boom Like That

14. Unidentified Flying Bill

17 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I feel like the picture she first announced Blue Banisters is from the album cover/ is the album cover 

Hoping it’s that photo of her with a pretty font . She looks beautiful and so contemplative .
Or a professional shoot but i don’t see it happening  :slayty:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what are the intro's and outro's like? i find these are really important parts of a song

blue banisters goes straight into the vocals and ends with piano and the synth fading out

text book starts with crickets and guitar and ends with white noise

wildflower wildfire starts with piano and ends with an organ (i think) that stops suddenly 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, new gods said:

blue banisters goes straight into the vocals and ends with piano and the synth fading out

text book starts with crickets and guitar and ends with white noise

wildflower wildfire starts with piano and ends with an organ (i think) that stops suddenly 

ugh yes i love fade outs, i hope it's a slow one, is it an acoustic guitar or electric?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Listening to TB on headphones for the first time, I'm in the dark it's midnight and the choir in the second verse has me physically weeping. SO beautiful. A church-like experience. Finding God in this woman's voice. This is A Song. It lowkey annoys me the title is so nondescript cause it's soooo special I wish it had a name that, idk, was to the level of the music if that makes sense haha. Also her voice sounds so low compared to the instruments idk if that's my headphones

I thought the title fell a bit flat at first, too, but it actually fits the song really well. Not only in that it references her quest in finding fatherly love in a partner only to see it fail - so text-book Freudian daddy issues - but also in that it is the quintessential “text book” Lana song. Then again, it is interesting it hits me as such since she has never been so explicit before to open a song with such lyrics, but you can still tell as a fan that this song is purely uniquely her.

1 minute ago, lili said:

I thought the title fell a bit flat at first, too, but it actually fits the song really well. Not only in that it references her quest in finding fatherly love in a partner only to see it fail - so text-book Freudian daddy issues - but also in that it is the quintessential “text book” Lana song. Then again, it is interesting it hits me as such since she has never been so explicit before to open a song with such lyrics, but you can still tell as a fan that this song is purely uniquely her.

Yeah you're totally right. I realised when I wrote my post that it was lowkey childish of me and there must be a very valid reason to have called it Text Book and I love it actually. It just kind of confuses me cause (pls don't drag me) I ADORE Notebook by Melanie Martinez my mind mixes them up :toofunny:

ZKcaooE.png

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Mike i thought u were supposed to be the synth goat:sideeye:

yeah not gonna lie I was expecting bomb ass synths I'm praying he saved those for other tracks 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Nah fuck me I'm having an actual breakdown. 2:48 to 3:16 of Text Book is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard from Lana, period. I know I say that every release but every time I mean it and this time is no exception. I don't even remember what BB and WW sound like, I've had TB on repeat since it it got out. This is extremely beautiful and I'm extremely moved

ZKcaooE.png

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

yeah not gonna lie I was expecting bomb ass synths I'm praying he saved those for other tracks 

For 10 seconds at the end of some random song :oopna: