Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

33 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

Wait why is Twitter saying dealer is coming June 1st and has the rock candy sweet lyric? I thought that was loved you then and now?

because it’s full of dumb bitches who eat up anything 

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Who is this Ldraddic on LB?

Do they post here often

I think they are one of the accounts on Twitter who use this a lot lol???

8 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

the way ldraddic says dealer is coming on june 1st by a “reliable insider” and their next tweet is them saying that any information that pops up is a rumor :toofunny:

They've been posting info about the released singles which became all true (based on the "reliable insiders"). They only share rumors and information. They do that because people just CAN'T read and comprehend the information is coming from an insider and not Lana herself, which can either be true or false.

Just take it with a grain of salt.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

4 minutes ago, Corona said:

Ok, but on that tracklist Loved You Then And Now was number 8, and Lana said Dealer was track 8. So what's the truth?:nails:

I think she new she was going to release Blue Banisters and thought “love u then n now will be on blue banisters, should i leave dealer on chemmy or should i add it on blue banisters?”

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

3 minutes ago, Corona said:

Ok, but on that tracklist Loved You Then And Now was number 8, and Lana said Dealer was track 8. So what's the truth?:nails:

Then she posted Rock Candy Sweet as a record lol. Who the hell knows! We will just have to wait and see. Hopefully if they are diff tracks we get both of them lol. 

53 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

Wait why is Twitter saying dealer is coming June 1st and has the rock candy sweet lyric? I thought that was loved you then and now?

I know!!! That and diorleak said the album is 100% coming July 4... I mean, I go out for an hour and all Twitter hell breaks loose.

the way i just had to read through a dozen pages discussing her selphies...ANYWAY!

i'm still in loooove with these songs and they change for me each time i listen. i love how with lana's music you can listen to it over and over and always find new things you didn't hear before! she's so good with creating these ethereal layers. 

WW wasn't my favorite at first but every time i listen to it i get goosebumps from the lyrics. ugh i just adore her and i'm really looking forward to hearing the rest! 

faSE.gif

13 minutes ago, Corona said:

There is no truth. Only uncertainty :eartha2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

34 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Dont artists nowadays release their music on Friday? 4th of July isnt even Friday? Is there gonna be release date change?

It might not be a friday but it is the US national holiday, and we know she stans the fourth of july so im not shocked by the date choice

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Twitter is so fucking stoopid, they're like "BLM was not a trend/please don't forget and continue to raise awareness"

Lana: *mentions being at the protest* 

Twitter: "SHE'S CANCELLED HOW DARE SHE TALK ABT IT BITCH"

Twitter isnt very bright

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Given that for the last 3 album cycles, the distance between first single and the album has been an average of ~7 months...I'm feeling cautious but optimistic (given the shock of the last week). 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

I know it's Lana and she's soo random, but what's the point of releasing other songs instead of RCS? I think RCS is still coming on June 1st or we would have it by now :oprah3:

Edit: don't get me wrong, I love the new songs

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy