Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

I think the album will go to the nostalgic pop dream of text book. I dont see Lana doing a hip hop sound with mike with those three singles out :horror2:

So Mazzy Star lyrics but better cus it's Lana (we biased here) but with a Beach House synth fuzz mixed with her classic strings. SIS MANIFEST!

2 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

So Mazzy Star lyrics but better cus it's Lana (we biased here) but with a Beach House synth fuzz mixed with her classic strings. SIS MANIFEST!

I really want to see more from Zach in this album... she worked with him at december .. 

I really hope a 15 tracks tracklist and 

5-6 by Zach

5 from Jack 

4 from Mike 

:crazy:

I really hope that Mike still surprise.. But i think lana will put a lot of her view in the work.. I would like so much to see what Mike would do without lana control of everything 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, lustforlife said:

I really want to see more from Zach in this album... she worked with him at december .. 

I really hope a 15 tracks tracklist and 

5-6 by Zach

5 from Jack 

4 from Mike 

:crazy:

I really hope that Mike still surprise.. But i think lana will put a lot of her view in the work.. I would like so much to see what Mike would do without lana control of everything 

See I support this. Zach had a hand in Text Book yes? And sorry to the haters but Summertime The Gershwin Version slaps like a Jersey wave. I love Zach. And this trio is so different but like, I get the through-line? Also I don't think I've said it here cus I haven't been around much but I've been manifesting 17 tracks for a couple weeks now. It sounds right it just does. If I'm telling my own tale you're damn right it's the Directors Cut with every gory detail included. But that's just me ;):smile:

i wonder how the album will continue lyrically, in the second part of WW she says "hot coffee, i'm better - so i turn"

it makes me wonder if she's chronicalizing her treatment or healing process from all of the things that have burned her. her mom, her man in BB, her dad who didn't step in when her mom did it. it would make sense if she's talking about healing from things that burned her including the critics too which we haven't really gotten a song about yet. unless you think about the "let's rewrite history i'll do this dance with you" as a line referring to the critics who dance back and forth with saying she's a bad artist who glamorizes abuse to giving her total critical acclaim. i just hope theres at least one or two other songs about the critics and not just a double meaning line in one song. like you're coming for revenge, let's get 2-3 songs about the critics. don't beat a dead horse and let that energy get stale though. just enough to make your point and move on

also now that she said she won't be a wildfire maybe we're moving on from candle in the wind on this album. thank fuckin god

oooo what do you guys think is the new red dress/pale moonlight? we had candle in the wind between 2/3 albums (if you count Yosemite from LFL) we're still getting blue, she still loves that color/word

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

oooo what do you guys think is the new red dress/pale moonlight? we had candle in the wind between 2/3 albums (if you count Yosemite from LFL) we're still getting blue, she still loves that color/word

Candy references love. She seems to be in a trolling phase which alot of people deserve and I'm sure she has a whole set of cringe candy metaphors that will force the critics to want to drag her, but they can't when the lyrics surrounding the jolly ranchers are fucking gold. Cotton candy is about to become an acidic aesthetic 

20 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

sisters is the new candle in the wind so far 

ew her james charles era

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

33 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

oooo what do you guys think is the new red dress/pale moonlight?

Tex and Mex :hooker: #JusticeForNiko

If she really releases BB on the 4th of july, I guess we should expect some of the songs to be about america or influenced by americana? Or maybe about the Navajo (her „personal reparations“)?

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

Tex and Mex :hooker: #JusticeForNiko

If she really releases BB on the 4th of july, I guess we should expect some of the songs to be about america or influenced by americana? Or maybe about the Navajo (her „personal reparations“)?

I actually have been hoping she'd actually update us on that water project she did. But I'm ok with more America addressing-we deserve it. But off topic, stream National Anthem that day, been doing each year since it's release and it's just wonderful. Crack champagne and sing it. And then stream the BB album cus she'll probably drop it at a random hour that day so we all panic and blow up spotifys customer service.

Edit-justice for Niko indeed!! He meowed out of pocket ONCE and we haven't seen him since. I miss that cats energy.

Just now, I Come In Peace said:

An insider claims the booklet is designed on PowerPoint 2003

An insider needs to understand that Windows 2003 was that bitch and can sit. Lololol I'm sorry I jest but like, Word 03 got me through ages and 10 sucked so I dunno, taste :wave::shh: