Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Tropico Angel said:

Guys. How many tracks are you thinking will fit for this album? I really want a 16-track album energy back like Lust for Life used to.???

We have been already discussing  this and decided it’s gonna be 47 tracks long. :oprah3:

1 minute ago, Tropico Angel said:

Guys. How many tracks are you thinking will fit for this album? I really want a 16-track album energy back like Lust for Life used to.???

10-14. I don’t think she’ll ever do another 16 track album unless it included features like LFL. Or there’s separate editions with bonus tracks i.e UV and BTD.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I want at least 14 no 11 bullshit

For real

NFR deserved more than 14 tracks.

She tortured us for almost a year pre-release phase. 4 singles that we had been streaming for months, double single 2 weeks away, and snippets for almost everything. It clearly damaged the hype and surprise aspect of this era.

NFR deserved better!

2 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

We have been already discussing  this and decided it’s gonna be 47 tracks long. :oprah3:

I will sacrifice my life for this

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

27 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

not yall forgetting the existence of COCC MV when it's literally top 5 MV she has ever done minimum

For me COCC MV is her best. I don't even like Ride :P

Mmeow~

29 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

not yall forgetting the existence of COCC MV when it's literally top 5 MV she has ever done minimum

Nah. It may be high budget but the concept and the postpro is so messy, hectic and overloaded that it hurts

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

13 tracks. Anything past 14 becomes filler. There are very few albums with 17 tracks that do not have at least 3 tracks filler. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Nah. It may be high budget but the concept and the postpro is so messy, hectic and overloaded that it hurts

I think you just need to clean your eyes or tunge to get some taste.

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

have you considered that you missed the point of the video entirely :heart:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

2 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

it's prerecorded, she's not performing live in that clip :) just to throw my two cents in, personally i think the BB snippet video is from a scrapped TJF video that was filmed the same day that performance was!

Yes I'm aware it was pre-recorded, as a live performance filmed long after October.

3 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

ok now you're just inventing things to think lana's recent work is bad

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

13 tracks. Anything past 14 becomes filler. There are very few albums with 17 tracks that do not have at least 3 tracks filler. 

Jhene Aiko’s Trip was over 17 tracks and dear lord that album was full of filler. Still love her though. 

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Just now, Thunder Corpse said:

I get you. Didnt actually enjoyed it that much mainly because of the things you listed here.

29 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

I just love how the newest members here shine a much-needed positive light on LFL :) 

i couldn’t take it anymore, with the complaints that it was a shit stain of an album when I love it so much and connected so much to it. 

Regarding BB, 13-14 tracks would be a bliss...

but if 16 tracks make the album cohesive, I’m on board!

15 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

the postpro is just like every other music video made by BRTHR, lana's is even more "clean" than goosebumps by travis scott for example (which makes sense because they're very different artists)

that said, to me the video is absolutely amazing and I wish I could do what they do, the director's style is just not your cup of tea

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I find it so funny how much Lana has been impacted by criticism and the most criticism I’ve ever seen is on this forum, I MEAN ITS FINE EVERYONE CAN HAVE THEIR OPINION IM NOT MAD AT ANYONE ITS FUN TO READ. 

some of y’all are just so harsh about little Lana and really got some expectations. 

anyway! WW been really stuck in my head!! The power that song has! 

faSE.gif

We already have 3 songs, so at LEAST 13-15 tracks total would be ideal... eras like NFR where half the album is out by the time of release kind of ruins the full experience for me. I’m hoping for at least 9-10 new tracks by the time we get the album. 

14417469274.gif

concerning the cohesive/not cohesive 12tracks/16tracks topic i think a 16-18 long, strong, cohesive project can be just as good (if not better) as a cohesive 11-12 track album. a very cohesive short album can become just as boring and annoying than a very long album full of fillers would be. 

cocc is more cohesive than lfl sure but does that make it better? no. lfl has nearly just as many skips or lows than cocc has yet the best songs on there eat up anything on cocc. and at this point i’d prefer a 16 track BB that’s less cohesive but also has less fillers and more different sounding songs than an ultra cohesive one like cocc that feels like it’s already over after 9 tracks :stareney:

5 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

We already have 3 songs, so at LEAST 13-15 tracks total would be ideal... eras like NFR where half the album is out by the time of release kind of ruins the full experience for me. I’m hoping for at least 9-10 new tracks by the time we get the album. 

This is what i meant, she released like 7 singles and the rest of the album are teased with her ig posts 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing