Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i don’t care at all that she deleted the posts, and if the album is delayed idrc too. if she isn’t in the state of mind to be able to release an album then she shouldn’t feel the need to

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i don’t care at all that she deleted the posts, and if the album is delayed idrc too. if she isn’t in the state of mind to be able to release an album then she shouldn’t feel the need to

Absolutely right. The woman worked tirelessly for ten years and we just got Chemtrails (even if it left many of us a bit high and dry) and three of her most personal songs to date. 

Blue Banisters hits so much more with a good pair of headphones :oprah:

also, has anyone noticed that the chorus of Text Book sounds a bit like the Ride one, one of the songs she acknowledges her father 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c9lxz4qzlqua32ygsq

25 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Lana is such a cry baby. She is doin this because everyone hate the cover that she did with Picsart. :oopna:

But she didn't delete the RCS and BB announcements with the selfie edits, just the other BB post of her looking up and the snippet 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Blue Banisters hits so much more with a good pair of headphones :oprah:

also, has anyone noticed that the chorus of Text Book sounds a bit like the Ride one, one of the songs she acknowledges her father 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c9lxz4qzlqua32ygsq

this woman's brain :eartha:

Spoiler

:lange:

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

But she didn't delete the RCS and BB announcements with the selfie edits, just the other BB post of her looking up and the snippet 

I mean tbh she probably just forgot that one :oic2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, not all who wander r lost said:

my bet is that she changed the album title - again :slayty:

I can see:

*picsart cover with the same selfie

"Angelina, new record

Out October 31"

So if we're really blessed, we're getting LYTAN June 1st as lead single and then the album July 4th + next album announcement on July 5th.

If only for the font that was worked on by the Girl who did the Chemtrails one, Rock Candy Sweet is probably a single at this point, don’t you think? (I prefer RCS as a song title to Loved You Then and Now)

8 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

why yall gagging because of 2 deleted posts?

giphy.gif

At this point it's everything we got. Join us, leak UFB, give us some news or keep lurking :hooker:

I don't remember who was talking about good quality headphones, but I seriously spent over 300 euros for HQ headphones last week and since then EVERY Lana song is like an INTENSE orgasm... TRUST ME, invest in good headphones (possibily with cancelling sound option) and you will not regret it. Save some money sparing with some vinyls of this biatch (i'm actually a poser because in the end I always buy every single f version of her albums) and focus also on the equipment :clapback:

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

her music isn’t good enough anymore to constantly pull this kinda shit :azealia:

maybe you snapped

getting so annoyed with all the unprofessional shit like if you really hate promoting your stuff and being famous you could just shut up and release the album when it's done. if you only care about writing music then do just that. surprise releases are way better than just dropping random info and dates and getting people hyped and then annoyed when nothing happens :stareney:

i mean of course she gets people to talk like this as well when everyone is confused as f*ck but how good is that for the long run 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

People really about to unstan :eartha: let's see if that changes when Lana releases the album :eartha:

In any case, see when you do clownery, Lana... :smokes:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

Not me waking up to this and thinking everything got deleted/it’s all over ? This era, so out of no where, is just as chaotic as it is exciting - from sudden/unexpected album announcement to the quiet triple  releases!!

RCS¿ Clay¿ PicsArt¿ J*ck¿

?¿ and so it goes

I wouldn't mind if she chose another title. She seems to be quite picky about titles:

The following are early album titles of Born to Die, as mentioned by Del Rey in an interview with Flush magazine.[95] She explained they were working titles that were always in rotation in her mind. These include:

G.B.A (God Bless America)

The Best of Lana Del Rey

The Revenge of Lana Del Rey

The World is Ours

Do U Luv Me Yet?

Born 2 Die

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven