Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, DLT said:

Fake. I don't see this album having that many collabs even less do I see her ever collabing with some of these people lol. Also RCS is supposed to be titled something diff.  Granted that could change but to me this track list is a mess lol, not real!

last I heard ‘dealer’ is supposed to have the RCS in it but who tf knows anymore…

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Tomorrow is June 1st :raven: 

She ain’t gonna release. Probably sleeping in.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, Rural said:

last I heard ‘dealer’ is supposed to have the RCS in it but who tf knows anymore…

loved you then and now has the rock candy sweet lyric, not dealer. ldraddic i blame you for convincing lana stan twitter that dealer is rcs

WAIT the fuck you alex snippet on the site that rhymes with degree???? what is that ? where are the vocals from? cause i can’t think of any song where she says baby don’t you leave in that way ???:smokes3:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

WAIT the fuck you alex snippet on the site that rhymes with degree???? what is that ? where are the vocals from? cause i can’t think of any song where she says baby don’t you leave ???:smokes3:

Blue Madonna 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Do we think she is going to be radio silent till the 4th of July ? :xgiggle:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

imagine if lana one day is like fuck it and releases everything she scheduled but has let to release including Blue Banister/RCS, the next poetry book, unreleased song collection, covers album, nikki lana collab album, the music with the shadow puppets... :rollin:i expect silence until at the very least 4th July.

50 minutes ago, DLT said:

I can def understand and agree with this point of view. I love the way you put it. I agree BTD is career defining but there is something special about BB to me personally which is the great thing about music. It is always awesome to see how diff people interpret or feel about diff tracks.

Anyways hoping she gives some sort of update soon. I'm still in the mindset we will have the album by September at the latest. It's manageable, I can handle it lol! Just hoping it will not be longer than that lol!

i think it'll be super interesting to see where BB ranks further down the line - could this be the era that marks the beginning of lana truly revealing who she is?? in that sense, BB could be one of those almighty title tracks that go on to define her career!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I wouldn't mind RCS being the record where she re-releases her old unreleased songs. Maybe that explains the June 1st date:

A) the songs have already been written and produced so it's not going to take as much time to muster something up

B) all that needs to be done is get the green light from her old producers to re-release them with an 'updated' sound 

And then the real 'new' album BB on July 4th

Spoiler

I am delulu but I am free

uLhgrxZ.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

She met Mike Dean some time ago but only started following him recently. She followedthat MV director and Nadia Lee (I think, but maybe it's not recent) so it has to mean something right? :creepna:

has there been any time where she followed a photographer/producer/director and we never saw anything between them and lana?

1 hour ago, The First Who Ever Did said:

Haven't seen much reaction to this. What does everyone think?

Its like, incredibly, painfully fake - Lorde? Taylor? also Season of the Witch being on there is so random lmao

3 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

I really hope Grenadine Quarantine and If This Is The End are actual songs , thats the sass i miss..

the subject matter sounds more like they could be poems to me