Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

she could at least drop the BB mv tomorrow :cat:

I lost a bit of interest in the BB MV, honestly. It seemed cute, I might be wrong... but I’d prefer a new song over a MV where not much is happening. Maybe it’s going to be incredible, but I am really not super excited for it right now. 

1 hour ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i've listened to singles at least 10 times each so i've put on my album chastity belt incase this is a NFR-situation. the songs are SO good. this is gonna be difficult. lana pls release the album this year. i cannot survive a year or more of waiting.  0-FFFB61-D-D9-EC-49-FE-BDFB-2-BFD5-BEA46

I really don’t think it’s going to be delayed long if it’s the case. I mean, it seems like the continuity of Chemtrails while Norman was its own thing where she could delay it as much as she wanted 

2 hours ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Is this true? Probably doesn't mean anything, just curious. I don't have Spotify to check. Sorry for spamming lol just checked LB for first time in a while 

The search algorithm could be picking up her profile because people have made playlist with “Rock Candy Sweet” in the title that only have her music…

Edit: I just noticed I was late on making this point. 

Edited by Sylvia Del Rey

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

I think I said this before but the BB single cover and the announcement picture are not the same so it's either:

- she liked better the new filters 

- the first one is actually the album cover and she didn't want the single to have the same artwork :shh2:

giphy.gif

The delulu powder is still hopeful to snort *by now*

#TheLastHigh

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

RCS

DED3-CB51-D70-C-41-B6-93-DC-81-F42-A07-D

COMING

TOMORROW

Reveal hidden contents

Snort it up daddy.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I lost a bit of interest in the BB MV, honestly. It seemed cute, I might be wrong... but I’d prefer a new song over a MV where not much is happening. Maybe it’s going to be incredible, but I am really not super excited for it right now. 

i am only excited in the sense that the rest of the song is SO dif from the chorus/clip we got– wonder how she'll interpret the verses visually?

2 hours ago, Frangipani said:

Did she change her hair again?

i think maybe it just faded? with sun/water etc (when you have lighter hair and dye it darker it can fade really fast, and hence look lighter)

aOaIzH2.gif

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

well I want it she's not giving us a new song now, the music video is done and bb is a beautiful song

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

25 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Do you think that she's going to tour with any of those songs?

Since they're personal, I think that she might let it out of the tracklist

funny you think she's touring any song from the past 3 albums