Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

28 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think she's trying to distance herself from Americana imagery and patriotism as much as possible with all that's happened in the last year...

By releasing BB on the 4th of July :beyonce:

Just now, COCC said:

By releasing BB on the 4th of July :beyonce:

This point does not fit my argument and therefore I will act as if it doesn’t exist. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, LanaTheRay said:

wish Lana belted those instead of relying on falsetto in the riff/run towards the end of WW,

Yesss I want her to belt too!! Her belting voice has improved so much over the years and it’s 1000 times better and clearer now, I love it so much. Would’ve been amazing if she kept belting towards the end and didn’t just belt one "learn" and switched to falsetto

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Another album shaping up to be more commercially unfriendly + months long vinyl delays (based on the other artists)

I think it’s gonna be delayed for a while. No way would Lana’s team accept a BB200 opening week below the top 5. :creep:

mm I feel a bit ungrateful. I think i might enjoy cocc a bit more, and listen to the singles a bit more too even after all the analyzing. dont wanna feel like im waitin on empty promises, but thing is, I suppose we don't have to so much. ah it'll come around when its supposed to. 

UV/Honeymoon

I mean maybe she will release it at some obscure hour but I doubt it because none of the iNsIdErS have said a word and it's far more likely she just forgot to take it doen

Stream Oklahoman Christian Maniac

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Why are you expecting the album when she announced July 4th?

Or do you think Rock Candy Sweet and Blue Banisters are 2 different albums? :fabcat:

Actually I think both dates are lies

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream