Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I’m gonna moan again (sorry). But I do find it very disrespectful and rude to constantly mention release dates then say nothing or even apologise when it’s delayed.  It shows she takes us for granted that we will just buy the music and so does what she wants.  I appreciate her putting out 2 albums in such a short duration to keep us fed but it is borderline emotional abuse to keep getting peoples hopes up…it also means people think she’s a liar and untrustworthy.  How hard can it be just to wait until she has concrete information and a 100% set date??

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

11 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I'm sure that Lana doesn't even remember that she posted that announcement and I'm convided that she doesn't even know she released three songs a few days ago.

she might not remember the announcement but she knows she released three songs, she literally posted on IG but deleted after

RIP to rock candy sweet tho

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

inb4 lana thinks it's a good time to cover blue (da ba dee) :lolliney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m gonna moan again (sorry). But I do find it very disrespectful and rude to constantly mention release dates then say nothing or even apologise when it’s delayed.  It shows she takes us for granted that we will just buy the music and so does what she wants.  I appreciate her putting out 2 albums in such a short duration to keep us fed but it is borderline emotional abuse to keep getting peoples hopes up…it also means people think she’s a liar and untrustworthy.  How hard can it be just to wait until she has concrete information and a 100% set date??

She follows the 4 steps of abuse in every era. I feel like we're starting to leave the honeymoon phase to the gaslight 

13 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

no no, it must be april cus we're all foolin v8T3DNf.gif

this is such a bizarre and niche reference but... is the girl in this gif one of the girls from the Westboro Baptist Church family?? :thumb2: if not she looks SO much like her

Wq9zHLl.jpg

13 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

i'm blamin the burger cake fr must be a sugar f coma :smokeney:

It's a food cake sweet coma

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Sis she did announce it’s coming July 4th.. you really have to be a circus organizer to think she will release 2 albums 33 days apart.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I agree and I think we don't discuss this as serious as it is :rip: I'm a huge fan of way too many artists and she's the only one who does this. I know every fanbase has a 'list of lies' told by their faves... but no one does it quite like LDR.

you guys all have the right to be mad at lana for constantly mentioning release dates and then say nothing but honestly we have it easy :trisha:let’s pay our respect to sky’s fans, rih’s fans, lorde fans (even though they just got info) 

33 minutes ago, COCC said:

„I‘m telling my own story“:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952940bb2b013b3107f00

„I want revenge“:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95247d2e57545d4e92cde

PLSSS :rip: THIS REALLY CRACKED ME UP HELPPPPP :crying2:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

Just over a month until Rescheduled Canned Shelved, can't wait.

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

43 minutes ago, COCC said:

„I‘m telling my own story“:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952940bb2b013b3107f00

„I want revenge“:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95247d2e57545d4e92cde

ljfnsljndjlnsld :lmao:

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

LMFAO WELCUM TO LANABOARDS :eartha: 

Thank You, Excited to be apart of the Decaying Decrepit Dull Banisters era!

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn