Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Love taste police

tenor.gif

We need to save this forum.

Wait a min....ppl are talking shit about Text Book??? Not on my watch. 

9be08753415bdca5db2aa16b69351633.jpg

Summer comes, winter goes
Spring, I skip, God knows
Summer comes, winter goes
Spring, I sleep, Heaven knows

source.gif

Blue banisters, ooh

10 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Pls I hope she doesnt include Summertime (even tho its amazing) on the album

I want fresh songs....I think she recorded it the same time as BB

The cover will be “fuck the police “

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I’m just praying Text Book is the only song even alluding to something political. I’m not exactly saying she isn’t allowed to voice her political opinions but it’s rarely tasteful or articulate when she does. 

15 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

I’m just praying Text Book is the only song even alluding to something political. I’m not exactly saying she isn’t allowed to voice her political opinions but it’s rarely tasteful or articulate when she does. 

i love that this sentiment has been the same for the last 4 years you could replace text book with any song off lfl or nfr or cocc

Just now, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Asked google to play textbook and it said, playing blue banisters the album by Lana 

ITS HAPPENING:icant:

quick, somebody ask google/alexa/shazam for the tracklist :tommy: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

51 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

I asked all my Alexa devices lol, and they just said now playing Lana Del Rey on Spotify.

…going to guess and say nothing BB-related has shown up on Shazam or her source code recently? 

scrounging for a crumb of news:flutter:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

asked miss google when BB was being released and she said 'initially releaed on the 4th july' :ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

While there’s a good chance the car selfie may end up as the album cover, I can’t help but wonder if she’ll return to something a bit more polished. 

Personally, I think it would be neat if she were sitting on a bed of grass with her eyes shut and the bed of grass closely surrounded by a ring of fire. I think it would tie in with her vows to never turn into something that catches flame while also referencing her ongoing concerns with the fires in California (specifically in Santa Clarita). 

She’s been “under fire” from the media for the past decade, and I think seeing her sitting peaceful, unbothered by her surroundings could be a neat concept

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

29 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

While there’s a good chance the car selfie may end up as the album cover, I can’t help but wonder if she’ll return to something a bit more polished. 

Personally, I think it would be neat if she were sitting on a bed of grass with her eyes shut and the bed of grass closely surrounded by a ring of fire. I think it would tie in with her vows to never turn into something that catches flame while also referencing her ongoing concerns with the fires in California (specifically in Santa Clarita). 

She’s been “under fire” from the media for the past decade, and I think seeing her sitting peaceful, unbothered by her surroundings could be a neat concept

At first I was going to say, how this idea would do the NFR cover dirty. However your last paragraph would actually fit perfectly into the more (introspective) narrative she‘s been into since NFR. 
On the NFR cover the fires are in the background, burning down the city/land (=Americana, who am I to dream for you, the bigger picture etc) and then she arrives at your concept, where the fire is now surrounding her. Like there’s no escape from this hell for no one in a way, you know? Oh my that‘d be so great :oprah:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

well if the music's any kind of indication compartmentalized or not, n not to overstep, but I do hope that the rest of the record has a happier ending to it. It seems to me that she saved some tracks from cocc to ease the pandemic situation a little bit more, so hoping that there's still a happier turn that we get to hear past banisters' mazed hopeful tones. 

UV/Honeymoon