Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Nah boz is full of bullshit. They just don't have anything to spill so they are going for things that are likely. I don't believe that Lana (a person who does everything that passes through her head) would agree to stay quiet cause they told her to. If she's stays quiet it's because she decided to.

giphy.gif

I read someone suggesting Lana should have her younger self on the cover and I agree! Something like this 3 Women still with Lana holding Lizzy in a caring, but at the same time menacing way would be very adequate for this era; specially considering the more confessional territory she's delved into.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlQ5MUeSGAUDc16L1z7UH

17 hours ago, Lentilus said:

It's a masterpiece.  Period.??

It really is.

You got a Thunderbird, my daddy had one too

Let's rewrite his story, I'll do this dance with you

You know I'm not that girl, you know I'll never be

Baby just the way we're different, could set me free

There we were, screaming Black Lives Matter, in the crowd 

By the Old Man River, and I saw you saw who I am

God I wish I was with my father, he could see us in all our splendor 

:wowcry:

Now that I think about it, she could've released the three songs in the span of three weeks. Like a song per week and that would've kept us on our toes for a bit longer. The excitement is slowly dying out :trisha:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

here's the deal, cause i know you wanna talk about it

theres a picture on the wall of me on a john deere

i guess you could call it text book

the way these start ugh yall what could the tracklist order be? honestly i could see blue banisters end the album for the first time the ending track being the title track. ww could be an into to the album, i could see that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 hours ago, World At War said:

I read someone suggesting Lana should have her younger self on the cover and I agree! Something like this 3 Women still with Lana holding Lizzy in a caring, but at the same time menacing way would be very adequate for this era; specially considering the more confessional territory she's delved into.

I know I’m not the only one who thought of this ancient edit 

eglCpsK_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

someone crop this and slap on a parental advisory sticker ASAP

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

5 hours ago, World At War said:

That's an amazing idea! I made a cover on Picsart in 5 minutes a month ago. The piano is a prop because it's the main instrument, the cool toned is because it's Blue Banisters, the country-ish cozy vibe etc. Let me know your thoughts... 

Pics-Art-05-25-11-22-59.png

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Would you guys want Lana go have Collabs on this album?  If you ask me my answer would be NO. I don't feel/see this album as one made for Collabs, this one looks like a Lana moment plus I can't see anyone  featuring on any song based on the three singles sound. 

BUT, if the album she's making with Mike Dean is hip/hop or summ, she better drop some Collabs. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Would you guys want Lana go have Collabs on this album?  If you ask me my answer would be NO. I don't feel/see this album as one made for Collabs, this one looks like a Lana moment plus I can't see anyone  featuring on any song based on the three singles sound. 

BUT, if the album she's making with Mike Dean is hip/hop or summ, she better drop some Collabs. 

If it's Abel or talented undergroud rapper YES. 

21 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

This album seems super personal so I definitely would say no collabs. I personally don’t mind collabs if they fit with the material/album. I just don’t feel like they would fit with this project. 

Théories about the next news album-related:

- Since the beginning for the year, she posts every 20 days or in the range, so maybe this week (I think it’s been three weeks she released the three singles); 

- on BB, she says she skips spring, so June 20, since it’s the beginning of summer (and yet, she sang a couple of songs about July that didn’t get released in that month). Plus it’s her birthday but she never posted on that day that I remember ;

- Chuck is about to have the prodigal child and all news are postponed til further notice. 

16 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Théories about the next news album-related:

- Since the beginning for the year, she posts every 20 days or in the range, so maybe this week (I think it’s been three weeks she released the three singles); 

- on BB, she says she skips spring, so June 20, since it’s the beginning of summer (and yet, she sang a couple of songs about July that didn’t get released in that month). Plus it’s her birthday but she never posted on that day that I remember ;

- Chuck is about to have the prodigal child and all news are postponed til further notice. 

I was thinking about this too...like whether she's done this before or not, she mentioned "he'd come back every may" in BB and the songs were released in May and she also talks about her friends/sisters coming to visit and help her paint her banisters green and gray in May

So maybe she was trying to tell us that she's going to be quiet until spring is over and summer begins, which coincidentally is right when her birthday is :mj2: