Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

19 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Rob is in LA. Manifesting at least some stories with Lana

This is really a low point in every era when we spot anyone related to her to have some sort of interaction with her that will end up on socials :thumb3:

OMG I had a nightmare she messaged me something like “June 10th, 11th, 12th” so I posted the screenshots here like omg triple single? and she messaged me again calling me dumb and stupid and thag she hates her fans sometimes and to delete. but im not gonna delete I think June 10th is a nice date 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

30 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

not the mods moving posts into other threads like pls stop there’s already nothing happening in here let us discuss a pic at least :bebe:

omg i know, i don't even bother to post anymore because of it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

omg i know, i don't even bother to post anymore because of it

like how you gon move my post talking about a possible blue banisters mv OUT of the blue banisters thread ?? y’all actually wanna kill this thread off or? :blanche7:

16 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

like how you gon move my post talking about a possible blue banisters mv OUT of the blue banisters thread ?? y’all actually wanna kill this thread off or? :blanche7:

i lost all confidence when my blue bollocks post got moved, that shit hurt, gonna start issuing a flight plan with all of my posts from now on

37 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

OMG I had a nightmare she messaged me something like “June 10th, 11th, 12th” so I posted the screenshots here like omg triple single? and she messaged me again calling me dumb and stupid and thag she hates her fans sometimes and to delete. but im not gonna delete I think June 10th is a nice date 

Glad i'm not the only with random embrassing celeb dreams. :shh2:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

some posts that literally have something to do with the pre release are also being moved like?

it makes the thread lowkey messy without the context

13 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

some posts that literally have something to do with the pre release are also being moved like?

this is off topic, please fill out the form below.

Spoiler

fs_img_14_appex.jpeg

may your post travel safely :makeup2:

32 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

careful dear you didn’t say blue banisters they’ll move your post 

Spoiler

:sass:

Yeah I think the moving of posts is rather unnecessary really, I don’t think anybody really wants it. I respect it is Elle’s Forum but I hope she takes it on board what the members want also as she normally listens.  I don’t think it has to be that strict, people don’t really want to use multiple threads for every single thing it’s actually confusing. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I love the three songs we've got but I still miss her gorgeous bridges. I want a moment again where the songs transition into an intense out of body experience  like TLY bridge, SOC bridge or Sad Girl bridge. Not every songs needs to have a bridge but I would love if at least a few songs on BB have a gorgeous bridge.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: