Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

does anyone genuinly think we're getting the album on july 4th? :flop:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I wish. 

i wonder if she'll just delay it a week or two, like she did with the March 5th date, could be july 9th or 16th 

26 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I wish i was excited for this album:sideeye: revenge my ass

I'm starting to think this album will have nothing to do with revenge, I'm getting the feeling it's the same situation when she describes her next album and it end up sounding nothing like she said

my expectations for this album is honestly at the lowest bar possible right now, even though I'm still in love with the 3 singles I just don't think she's gonna pull half of the things we're expecting in terms of revenge and such, only the "I'm telling my own story" thing seems legit

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Marius said:

Hey guys. Any news? ?

nope this thread is a whole funeral rn

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

for some reason I do - maybe it's me being optimistic but it'd be such an iconic release date tbh

i wish she would drag out the chemtrails era instead of a brand new album still this year, for some reason i kinda wish blue banisters/rock candy sweet is going to be released next year. patience is key

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

i wish she would drag out the chemtrails era instead of a brand new album still this year, for some reason i kinda wish blue banisters/rock candy sweet is going to be released next year. patience is key

and also i  think pretty much every artist wins with a big space of time between album releases. lorde is living on twitter's trending topics with just an announcement, lana could benefit with a two/three-year break IMO

32 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i wonder if she'll just delay it a week or two, like she did with the March 5th date, could be july 9th or 16th 

i really think she’ll delay it but only a few weeks, a month tops and i’ll be pretty fine with it as long as we’ll have it by the end of summer. she never delayed an album more than twice and i think her label would smack her if she’d delay it thrice :bebe:

41 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I’m expecting the album post-Billie, somewhere in August. Anything before that would be incredible. 

14 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

she never delayed an album more than twice and i think her label would smack her if she’d delay it thrice :bebe:

At this point, I think that her label doesn't even care anymore. They know that doesn't matter what she says or wherever she put out, we are always going to support her and buy her records

37 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm starting to think this album will have nothing to do with revenge, I'm getting the feeling it's the same situation when she describes her next album and it end up sounding nothing like she said

my expectations for this album is honestly at the lowest bar possible right now, even though I'm still in love with the 3 singles I just don't think she's gonna pull half of the things we're expecting in terms of revenge and such, only the "I'm telling my own story" thing seems legit

I never thought it would be that much revenge, or that revenge would be telling her story no matter how unpopular or « un-feminist » it might sound. I think we want anything sounding like UV so bad that when we saw revenge, we all took her word too seriously :toofunny:

i dont think the revenge thing is that big of a deal, i literally don't think it means anything, you know when you just say shit in the heat of the moment and then forget 5 mins later

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I never thought it would be that much revenge, or that revenge would be telling her story no matter how unpopular or « un-feminist » it might sound. I think we want anything sounding like UV so bad that when we saw revenge, we all took her word too seriously :toofunny:

yeah RIP the amazing concept we created in our minds :toofunny:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i absolutely do not :flop:

"Don’t forget me"